The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is one of the most anticipated events at the Walt Disney World Resort and is typically held from the late spring to mid-summer. As with all the Epcot festivals, this event is completely free with your theme park admission or annual pass. Along with a dazzling display of gardens, topiaries and exhibits, there are a number of amazing food and beverage offerings as well as special weekend concerts.
While the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is targeted towards adult guests, it is still considered family-friendly and is completely age appropriate for younger children.
A park reservation is still required but there is no additional charge for this event.
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival (2023)
Dates were just announced for the 2023 version of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and this spectacular event will run from March 1, 2023 to July 5, 2023.
Throughout the entire park guests will enjoy viewing dozens of displays and exhibits including garden sculptures inspired by Disney characters. Some of these characters include Mickey Mouse, the characters from the Muppets as well as your favorite Disney princesses including Ann & Elsa from Frozen, Belle from Beauty & the Beast and Snow White.
There is even a special “Butterfly House” which guests can walk through and experience being part of hundreds of living butterflies. Guests learn more about butterfly habitats and see a number of the host plants and nectar plants.
This exhibit is not to be missed and is located between The Land and Imagination pavilions in Future World.
2023 Concerts and Entertainment
The lineup for the Garden Rocks Concert Services for the 2023 festival was just announced and includes a number of popular artists and singers that will perform every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
All with prior years, the shows will take place on the American Gardens Theatre stage by the America Pavilion in the World Showcase with showtimes starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM.
- March 3rd and 4th: Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri
- March 5th and 6th: Daughtry
- March 10th and 11th: Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12th and 13th: Smash Mouth
- March 17th and 18th: Mike DelGuidice
- March 19th and 20th: Blue Oyster Cult (new for 2023)
- March 24th and 25th: Berlin
- March 26th and 27th: The Pointer Sisters
- March 31st: Luis Figueroa (new for 2023)
- April 1st and 2nd: Piso 21 (new for 2023)
- April 3rd: Melina Leon
- April 4th to 6th: Epic Live!
- April 7th and 8th: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9th and 10th: Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 14th and 15th: Blue October
- April 16th and 17th: Switchfoot (new for 2023)
- April 21st and 22nd: A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23rd and 24th: Joe Dee Messina
- April 28th and 29th: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice of Player
- April 30th and May 1st: Kool & The Gang
- May 5th to 8th: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12th to 15th: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 16th to 18th: 506 Crew
- May 19th and 20th: AJ Croce: Croce Plays Croce (new for 2023)
- May 21st and 22nd: Casting Crowns (new for 2023)
- May 23th to 25th: M-80’s
- May 26th and 27th: Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago (new for 2023)
- May 28th and 29th: Rick Springfield
- June 2nd to 5th: Plain White T’s
- June 6th to 8th: Glass Ceiling
- June 9th and 10th: The Spinners
- June 11th and 12th: The Commodores
- June 13th to 15th: Element
- June 16th and 17th: Vertical Horizon
- June 18th and 19th: Tony Orlando
- June 20th to 22nd: Foreigners Journey
- June 23rd to 26th: Simple Plan
- June 30th and July 1st: Living Colour
- July 2nd and 3rd: Wang Chung
- July 4th and 5th: Evolution Motown
The Gardens Rocks Dining Package is again being offered for 2023 and will include dinner at a select EPCOT restaurant along with guaranteed seating at that evenings concert. The dining package include an appetizer, entrée and dessert (or buffet if applicable) with a non-alcoholic beverage along with a guaranteed seat for the concert on the same day.
Select restaurants for 2023 include:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion): $74.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $482.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $60.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $34.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $27.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $66.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $43.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion): $95.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $36.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: (American Adventure Pavilion): $35.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $20.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Rose & Crown Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion): $59.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion): $47.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $20.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
The Regal Eagle Smokehouse is offering same-day dining packages only and menu items differ than the other restaurants.