Endless Summer is about sharing all the amazing things to see & do in Florida!
Our mission at Endless Summer is to be your go-to resource for visiting Florida by delivering not only high-quality travel related information, but also inspiration to help you get the most out of your vacation. From families with young children to solo travelers, retirees and newlyweds, we are committed to make your next visit to Florida a completely enjoyable experience.
We accomplish our mission by providing:
Hotel & Resort Tours: We provide highly detailed tours of dozens of hotels and resorts throughout the state of Florida. From budget friendly accommodations to full service luxury resorts, learn more about what you can expect to experience before booking your stay.
Comprehensive Theme Park Guides: The theme parks in Florida are not only one of the most popular vacation destinations not only in the state, but around the world. We provide in-depth guides on all the major theme parks as well as information on the individual rides & attractions, entertainment options and theme park dining.
Florida Beaches & Waterways: A visit to Florida is not complete without seeing one of our amazing beaches or enjoying some time on our crystal clear waterways. Learn more about some of our favorite beaches as well as things to do on the water.
Events, Art & Culture & Other Things to Do: From annual festivals to sporting venues, nature experiences and amazing cultural events, there’s something for everyone in just about every area of the state.
More about Endless Summer
Members of our family have lived here since the 1970’s & 80’s and have had the privilege to enjoy many of the great things Florida has to offer.
Living just a few minutes to the beach and owning a number of watercraft (boats and wave runners), as well as a being a very short drive to the Orlando area theme parks (and as annual passholders for many years), we are very fortunate to be living an Endless Summer of fun and adventure.
Currently we are annual passholders and members at:
- Walt Disney World (Disney Sorcerer Pass)
- Universal Orlando (UOAP Premier Pass)
- SeaWorld Orlando (Platinum Pass)
- Busch Gardens Tampa (Platinum Pass)
- Florida State Parks (Patron Membership)
Some of our favorite things to do in Florida throughout the year include:
- Boating along the South Florida waterways
- Mardi Gras & Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida
- Strolling along Ocean Drive in Miami Beach
- Attending Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival
- Snorkeling at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Watersports on the Butler Chain of Lakes in Orlando
- Climbing to the top of the Jupiter Lighthouse
- Watching a sunset at Mallory Square in Key West
- Attending one of the many college bowl games
- Sitting on a white sandy beach in Marco Island
- Exploring Everglades National Park on an airboat
And not to mention with being a part of a Florida real estate company for more than twenty-five years, we have not only visited, but transacted business in just about every area of state. So when it comes to visiting the Sunshine State, let us a add a few things to your “must do” list.
It is our hope that EndlessSummerFlorida.com will inspire you to enjoy amazing experiences with your family whether it be in the State of Florida or your own local area.
Connect with us at email@example.com.