Located directly on-site at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida at, Disney’s Beach Club Resort & Villas is one of Disney’s “Deluxe Resort” category hotels, providing an extensive array of amenities and a premium experience.
Beach Club features a 583-room hotel as well as 282 individual Disney Vacation Club Villas. Located directly on Disney’s Boardwalk in the heart of the EPCOT Resorts area, the property is withing walking distance to both EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests will also find water taxi transportation right outside along Crescent Lake.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort shares a number of amenities with Disney’s Yacht Club Resort as they are both adjacent to one another. Just outside of both properties is the three-acre water playground known as Stormalong Bay.
If you thinking about staying at Disney’s Beach Club Resort or any of the amazing hotels throughout Florida, we would appreciate if you can use our links when making the reservations. Endless Summer is an affiliate with Marriott, Hilton & Expedia.com, receiving a small commission for each stay that was referred by our website.
About Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort is initially opened in 1990 and the villas opened in 2002. Located in the EPCOT Resorts, Yacht Club is immediately adjacent to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort which is shares amenities.
Disney’s Yacht Club
1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
This amazing area features a number of individual resort hotels and vacation club properties (five which surround Crescent Lake) several restaurants and shopping venues as well as immediate access to the EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme parks.
Disney also provides water-taxi transportation (Friendship Boats) as well as interconnected walking paths and a gondola service known as the Disney Skyliner.
The resort hotels located in the Epcot Resort Area are as follows:
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort & Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort & Villas
- The Walt Disney World Dolphin
- The Walt Disney World Swan
- The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
Guests can access the Epcot Resort area from Interstate 4 by using the Epcot Center Drive exit, heading west to East Buena Vista Drive. Epcot Resorts Boulevard is located approximately one mile west of Epcot Center Drive just off East Buena Vista Drive. The Walt Disney World Swan is the first hotel on the western entrance of Epcot Resorts Boulevard.
It is a fairly direct route from the Orlando International Airport via SR 528 (the Beachline Expressway) to Interstate 4 west or State Road 417 to World Center Drive which becomes Epcot Center Drive at Interstate 4. Barring any significant traffic issues, it will take approximately 30 minutes to get from the airport to the resort. The Orlando / Orange County Convention Center is also close the hotel, just 10 miles along Interstate 4 east towards downtown Orlando.
Since Disney’s Yacht Club are located on-site at the Walt Disney World Resort, all four Disney theme parks as well as the two Disney water parks and Disney Springs are a very short distance. Guests are within walking distance to both EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Magic Kingdom Park: Approximately 10 minutes
- Epcot: Less than 10 minutes
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Less than 10 minutes
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Approximately 10 minutes
- Disney Springs (Orange Parking Garage): Less than 15 minutes
Travel time per Google Maps (non-peak hours) to the other Orlando area theme parks and significant destinations include:
- The Universal Orlando Resort: approximately 25 minutes
- SeaWorld Orlando: approximately 15 – 20 minutes
- ICON Park: approximately 20 – 25 minutes
- Downtown Orlando: approximately 30 to 40 minutes
- Vineland Premium Outlets: approximately 15- 20 minutes
- The Mall at Millenia: approximately 25 to 30 minutes
- The Florida Mall: approximately 25 to 30 minutes
Hotels Amenities at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Similar to what is found at other “Deluxe” resorts, the amenities and recreational offerings at Beach Club are exceptional and what you would expect from an upscale Disney resort. These offerings are shared with it’s sister resorts, Disney’s Yacht Club.
The highlight of Disney’s Beach Club is Stormalong Bay which is a three-acre water paradise which includes a massive resort pool, lazy river, three whirlpool spas, two kiddie pools, poolside cabanas and multistory pirate ship themed water slides.
Adjacent to Stormalong Bay is a sandy beach area along Crescent Lake known as Shipwreck Beach, and Bayside Marina where guests can rent boats. There are also three leisure pools which are spread out over the Yacht Club and Beach Club grounds.
If relaxation is on your agenda, make sure to visit the Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness center which features a full service spa and salon that offers a number of different treatments and services. There is also a full compliment of cardiovascular and strength training equipment for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Additional amenities and recreational offerings include:
- Campfires and activities
- Movies under the stars
- Pirate Adventure Cruise (ages 4 to 12)
- Surrey bicycle rentals
- Lafferty Place Arcade
- Business Center
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Free water taxi transportation to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Shuttle bus service to the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Dining Options at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
There are a number of differing dining options available at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort which range from quick service to casual and fine dining. One of our favorite casual restaurants is Beaches & Cream Soda Shop. If you can get there, make sure to order the “Kitchen Sink” for dessert.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- The Market at Ale & Compass
- Cape May Cafe
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Crew’s Cup Lounge
The Rooms at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Rooms and suites feature free WiFi service, mini-refrigerators, coffee/tea service, high quality bathroom finishes and flat panel televisions. Some rooms have excellent views of Crescent Lake and the BoardWalk area.
- Deluxe Rooms: Features include views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, the pools or parking area. Deluxe rooms are larger than the standard rooms and feature two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 6 adults.
- Standard View Rooms: Configurations include two queen beds and a day bed, one queen bed and a day bed, or one king bed with a day bed. Sleeps up to 5 adults.
- Garden or Woods View Rooms: Configurations include two queen beds and a day bed, one queen beds and a day bed, two queen beds, one king bed, or one king bed and a day bed. Sleeps up to 5 adults.
- Water View Rooms: Configurations include two queen beds and a day bed, two queen beds, one king bed, one king bed and a day bed or one queen bed with day bed. Sleeps up to 5 adults.
- Standard Rooms – Club Level: Configurations include two queen beds, one king bed, or two queen beds with a queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 adults.
- Garden View Rooms – Club Level: Featuring two queen beds. Sleeps up to 4 adults.
- Water View Rooms – Club Level: Views of Stormalong Bay; configurations include two queen beds, one king bed, one queen beds and a day bed or two queen beds and a day bed. Sleeps up to 4 adults.
- One Bedroom Suites: Feature one king bed and one queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 adults.
- Two Bedroom Suites: Featuring two queen beds and one king bed and a day bed with views of Stormalong Bay or Crescent Lake. Sleeps up to 7 adults.
- Nantucket VP Suite: Featuring one king bed.
- Newport Presidential Suite: Featuring two double beds and one king bed with a day bed.
Club Level rooms at Disney’s Beach Club have secured access to the club level lounge which is open from from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. In addition to the club lounge guests are provided evening turndown service, complimentary health club access, complimentary fax service and access to the concierge service at the Stone Harbor Club.
The Rooms at Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Rooms and suites feature free WiFi service, full equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, whirlpool tubs, coffee/tea service, high quality bathroom finishes and flat panel televisions. Some rooms have magnificent views of Crescent Lake and the BoardWalk area.
- One-Bedroom Villas: Featuring one king bed and one queen sleeper sofa or one king bed and one double sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 adults.
- Two-Bedroom Villas: Featuring one king bed and two queen beds with a pull down double bed or one bed and two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 8 adults.
- Deluxe Studios: Featuring one queen bed, one double sleeper sofa and one single pull down bed. Sleeps up to 5 adults.
Hotel Rates at Disney’s Beach Club
Rates are Disney’s Beach Club vary for different dates throughout the year. The rates shown below are the best available rate for two adults in three different room types offered at the resort. The following rates were obtained from the hotel web site at the time of publication and are subject to change at any time.
|Rates for 2023
|Standard View Room
|Resort View Room
|Water View Room
Frequently Asked Questions – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
What are the hotel rates at Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
Prices for Disney’s Beach Club typically range from over $350 per night to more than $800 per night depending on the type of room as well as the time of year.
Does Disney’s Beach Club Resort provide transportation to the Walt Disney World theme parks?
Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers complimentary bus transportation throughout Walt Disney World including the theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs and the Resort hotels. There is also water taxi service to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios along with a Disney Skyliner station adjacent to Epcot’s International Gateway.
Is there free transportation from the Orlando International Airport to Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
Complimentary transportation from Disney’s Magical Express is no longer offered. However, Mears Connect shuttle service provides transportation from the Walt Disney World Resort to the Orlando International Airport at a cost of around $32.00 per person.
Is there a Resort Fee or Parking Charge at Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
There are no resort fees or parking charges at any on-site Disney hotel.
How many pools are there at Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
Disney’s Beach Club Resort features the three-acre Stormalong Bay water playground as well as three additional leisure pools.
What is the check-in and check-out time at Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
The check in-time at the Disney’s Beach Club Resort is 4:00 pm and check out time is at 11:00 am.
What is the pet policy at the Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. However, Disney’s has an ongoing pilot program that allows pets at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and The Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort.