Unlike Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando does not have any on-site hotels. However, it has a number of “Official Hotel Partners” and “Hotel Partners” that provide a fair amount of benefits for your visit to SeaWorld.
As of the summer 2022, there are 11 “Official Hotel Partners” that are all within a mile of SeaWorld with several being withing walking distance.
SeaWorld Orlando “Official Hotel Partners”
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando by SeaWorld
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites at SeaWorld
- SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- TownPlace Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
By far our favorite “official” hotel is the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld which is located directly on the other side of Sea Harbor Drive, and a very short walk to the front gate. This hotel has an amazing lobby with several dining options, a great pool area, and small water park / splash pad for kids.
While considering that the Renaissance is more of an upscale property, you can find some “deals” with room rates. We normally don’t pay more than $150 per night. Just be aware than parking costs and resort fees can add an additional $50+ per night.
Less expensive hotel options include the Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando by SeaWorld or the Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld. While slightly longer than what we would consider walking distance, these hotels can be found from around $100 per night and do not have resort fees.
SeaWorld Official Hotel and Hotel Partner Benefits
The benefits of staying at a SeaWorld official or partner hotel are comparable to those offered by on-site hotels at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando.
- Priority Entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% of Dining at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove
- 10% off merchandise purchase of $50 or more at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove
- Complimentary Transportation to SeaWorld and Aquatica (Official Hotels Only)
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour(Official Hotels Only)