The Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando is typically held in the late winter / early spring and is completely free with your theme park admission. This annual event is one of the best times to visit SeaWorld as the park hosts a number of amazing food and beverage offerings as well as live concerts at Bayside Stadium.
While the The Seven Seas Food Festival is more an adult event, it is still considered family-friendly and is completely age appropriate for younger children.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival (2022)
The Seven Seas Food Festival is back at at SeaWorld Orlando for 2002 and runs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from February 4th to May 8th, 2022. Similar to last year, the Seven Seas Food Festival has more than 200 food and beverage offerings including over 50 distinctive cuisine choices, 75 craft beers and a selection of more than 75 wine & cocktails.
2022 Seven Seas Food Festival – Food and Beverage Offerings
The Seven Seas Food Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of international regions. There are 24 individual locations throughout the park which are open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to park closing.
The Flamecraft Bar is located next to the Seafire Grill facing the SeaWorld lagoon and offers 16 craft beers (rotating throughout the festival) and specialty cocktails include the Flamecraft Breeze, Vodka Blue Lemonade and Miami Vice.
Jack Daniel’s Tasting
Also located at the Lakeside Patio, Jack Daniel’s Cocktails features four different drinks. These include Gentleman Jack, Tennessee Fire, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel and Tennessee Apple.
Cafe’ De Mar
Also located at the Shoppes at the Waterfront is Cafe’ De Mar. Cafe’ De Mar offers specialty cocktails include a frozen mudslide, frozen mojito, frozen margarita and frozen Lynchburg lemonade.
Just down from Cafe’ De Mar is the Caribbean Market. Offering Caribbean food and drinks which include: crispy Florida cracked conch, Jamaican beef patty, jerk chick hot slider, dulce de leche empanada, Red Stripe draft beer and Caribbean rum runners.
All-American Market Presented by KraftHeinz
Enjoy American fare at the All-American Market which is located next to Voyagers Smokehouse. Offerings include brisket totchos, hot Honeyracha chicken wings, Lobster While Cheddar Kraft Mac N Cheese, Philly Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, Yuengling draft beer and Tito’s POM Lemonade.
Polynesian Island Market
Also located near the Voyagers Smokehouse is the Polynesian Island Market. One of the most popular food location, the Polynesian Island Market offers Korean BBQ Lamb Ribs, Five-Spice Duck Lettuce Wraps, Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls, Hard Seltzer, craft beers and frozen Hawaiian Pineapple Express cocktails.
North Atlantic Market
The North Atlantic Market is located at the Lakeside Patio and features cheddar hush puppies, a New England style lobster roll, chili pesto pan seared scallop, Sam Adams craft draft beers and two different wine selections.
The Italian Market is one of our favorite locations this year. Offerings include Palermo Fontina cheese meatballs, rigatoni with mushroom cream sauce, marinated bocconcini mozzarella, fennel & gigante beans salad, tiramisu, Peroni Nastro Azzuro draft beer, three types of Italian wines and frozen peach bellini specialty cocktails.
Also located in front of the Nautilus Theater, Cutwater Spirits features Cutwater Frozen Margarita Popsicles, Cutwater Canned Cocktails and the Frozen Rum Mai Tai.
The Mediterranean Market is located in front of the Nautilus Theater and features goat chees croquetttes, Mediterranean hummus & parmesan garlic fries, grilled lamb chop and Greek yogurt & local honey. Specialty drinks include Estrella Damm draft beer, Mathilde Rose’ wine and a Sparkling St. Tropez (specialty cocktail).
Situated next to Infinity Falls, the Brazilian Market features Pao De Queijo (Brazilian cheese bread), Brazilian Picanha Steak, Yucca Bites, Heineken draft beer, Tamari Malbec wine and a frozen basil & mint Caipirinha.
The Waterway Bar is located behind Infinity Falls and features specialty cocktails including the Puffin Kiss and the Tropical Turtle Hurricane.
Located across from Sea Harbor Soft Serve, the Asian Market features Giant Tempura Prawns, Crispy Pork Belly Bites and Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream. Specialty drinks include Sapporo and Asahi draft beer, Shimizu-No-Mai “Pure Snow Cloudy Sake” and the Sparkling Pear (non-alcoholic).
Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen
Also next to Seaside Coffee is Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen with features eight different craft beers including Mako Red Ale.
Just next to Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen, the German Market features Heritage Pork Schnitzel Sliders, Pretzel Bratwurst and a chocolate dipped foot long pretzel. Three draft craft beers as well as the Frozen Jager Bomb is also offered at this location.
Gulf Coast Market
Also located next to Wild Arctic, the Gulf Coast Market features Beignets, a Bourbon BBQ Smoked Pork Po’ Boy and Fried Oyster Po’ Boy. Two draft beers from Abita Brewing (Louisiana) are offered along with Hurricane cocktails.
The Mexican Market is also located near Wild Arctic and features Drunken Shrimp Tostadas, Beef Barbacoa Tacos and Mexican Roasted Corn. You will also find Model Especial draft beer, Corona Hard Seltzers, Modelo Especial cheladas and frozen watermelon margaritas.
The all new Glacier Bar is part of the Wild Arctic building and features six different craft beers, frozen daiquiris, frozen cocktails, and specialty craft cocktails on tap.
Seven Seas Food and Beverage Sampler Lanyard (2022)
If you are a foodie and looking to sample a number of different food and drinks, SeaWorld’s Sampler Lanyard might be the way to go.
- 10 item sample lanyard – $65 plus tax
- 15 item sample lanyard – $80 plus tax
At around $7.00 to $10.00 per sample, the lanyards represents a fairly good value if you planning on attending multiple days or share with other Seven Seas guests.
Concerts at the Seven Seas Food Festival (2022)
SeaWorld Orlando hosts live concerted every weekend during the Seven Seas Food Festival. Located at Bayside Stadium which is an outdoor venue, performances range from country to rock music and more from the original recording artists and tribute bands.
- February 5th at 7:00 PM: Justin Moore
- February 12th at 7:00 PM: Molly Hatchet
- February 13th at 7:00 PM: LOCASH
- February 19th at 7:00 PM: Vanilla Ice
- February 19th at 7:00 PM: Village People
- February 26th at 7:00 PM: ASIA featuring John Payne
- February 27th at 7:00 PM: TBD
- March 5th at 7:00 PM: TBD
- March 6th at 7:00 PM: TBD
- March 12th at 2:00 PM: Tribute Artists (Absolute Queen, Absolute Def Leppard, Highway to Hell)
- March 13th at 7:00 PM: LOCASH
- March 19th at 7:00 PM: Everclear
- March 20th at 7:00 PM: Steve Augeri, former lead vocalist of Journey
- March 26th at 7:00 PM: TBD
- March 27th at 7:00 PM: Breland
- April 2nd at 7:00 PM: Lindsey Stirling
- April 9th at 7:00 PM: Mike Donehey (lead singer of Tenth Avenue North)
- April 10th at 7:00 PM: Flo Rida
- April 16th at 7:00 PM: Boyz II Men
- April 17th at 2:00 PM: Tribute Artists (Van Halen, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Led Zeppelin)
- April 23rd at 2:00 PM: Tribute Artists (Beetles, Bee Gees and Elton John)
- April 24th at 7:00 PM: TBD
- April 30th at 7:00 PM: Chase Bryant
- May 1st at 7:00 PM: Luis Fonsi
- May 7th at 7:00 PM: CIMAFUNK
- May 8th at 7:00 PM: Justin Quiles
Check back regularly as new artists are continually being announced.
Along with reserved seating for the concerts (starting at $9.99 per person), all new for 2022 is floor seating (starting at $19.99 per person) and Premium Floor Seating (starting at $29.99 per person).
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival (2021)
Due to the COVID pandemic SeaWorld had to cancel most of the 2020 celebration and has made some adjustments to lineup for 2021 to accommodate guests for a safe experience. From February 5th and running until May 9th, the 2001 Seven Seas Food Festival featured more than 200 food and beverage offerings including over 50 distinctive cuisine choices, 75 craft beers and a selection of more than 75 wine & cocktails.
The concerts for 2021 were extensive and the lineup was as follows:
- February 6th at 6:00 PM: Air Supply
- February 7th at 2:00 PM: Diana Ross Tribute Artist
- February 7th at 4:00 PM: Tina Turner Tribute Artist
- February 7th at 6:00 PM: Whitney Houston Tribute Artist
- February 13th at 2:00 PM: Absolute Queen, Queen Tribute Artists
- February 13th at 4:00 PM: US Stones, The Rolling Stones Tribute Artists
- February 13th at 6:00 PM: Let it Be, The Beatles Tribute Artist
- February 14th at 2:00 PM: Let’s Get Loud, Jennifer Lopez Tribute Artists
- February 14th at 4:00 PM: Born This Way, Lady GAGA Tribute Artists
- February 14th at 6:00 PM: One More Time, Brittney Spears Tribute Artist
- February 20th at 2:00 PM: Smokin’, Boston Tribute Artists
- February 20th at 4:00 PM: Renegade, Styx Tribute Artists
- February 20th at 6:00 PM: Best of Both Worlds, Van Halen with Sammy Hager Tribute Artist
- February 21st at 6:00 PM: Chris Janson
- February 27th at 6:00 PM: Luke Enrique
- February 28th at 2:00 PM: The Wildflowers, Tom Petty Tribute Artist
- February 28th at 4:00 PM: Mr. Mojo Risin’, The Doors Tribute Artist
- February 28th at 6:00 PM: In the Light of Led, Led Zeppelin Tribute Artist
- March 13th at 6:00 PM: Vanilla Ice
- March 14th at 6:00 PM: Jeremy Camp
- March 20th at 6:00 PM: Jerry Rivera
- March 21st at 6:00 PM: Scotty McCreery
- March 27th at 6:00 PM: Night Ranger
- March 28th at 6:00 PM: Blue Oyster Cult
- April 3rd at 2:00 PM: Almost ABBA, ABBA Tribute Artist
- April 3rd at 4:00 PM: Donna Summer Tribute Artist
- April 3rd at 6:00 PM: Bee Gees Now, Bee Gees Tribute Artist
- April 4th at 2:00 PM: Halo, Depeche Mode Tribute Artist
- April 4th at 4:00 PM: Original Sin, INXS Tribute Artist
- April 4th at 6:00 PM: Vertigo, U2 Tribute Artist
- April 10th at 2:00 PM: Hotter Than July, Stevie Wonder Tribute Artist
- April 10th at 4:00 PM: Turnstiles, Billy Joel Tribute Artist
- April 10th at 6:00 PM: Greggie and the Jets, Elton John Tribute Artist
- April 11th at 6:00 PM: Craig Morgan
- April 17th at 2:00 PM: Southern Cross, CSNY Tribute Artist
- April 17th at 4:00 PM: Bad Moon Rising, CCR Tribute Artist
- April 17th at 6:00 PM: Alter Eagles, Eagles Tribute Artist
- April 18th at 6:00 PM: Joe Nichols
- April 24th at 6:00 PM: The Marshall Tucker Band
- April 25th at 2:00 PM: Jaded, Aerosmith Tribute Artist
- April 25th at 4:00 PM: Never Stop Believin’, Journey Tribute Artist
- April 25th at 6:00 PM: Livin’ On a Prayer, Bon Jovi Tribute Artist
- May 1st at 6:00 PM: Edwin McCain
- May 2nd at 6:00 PM: Riley Green
- May 8th at 6:00 PM: Jesse McCartney
- May 9th at 6:00 PM: Kansas
Reserved starting is available and ranges in price from $9.99 to $34.99 per day depending on the individual concert that specific day.
In addition to the concerts at Bayside Stadium, SeaWorld offers live entertainment including bands and DJ’s throughout the park.
Where to stay during the Seven Seas Food Festival?
Local area hotels book up quickly so it is our recommendation that you get your reservations as early as possible. Crowd levels are typically higher than usual due not only to this special event, but also school holidays as well as “Spring Break”. And in the spring time there are always large conventions coming to Orlando where many hotels block off rooms for the convention attendees.
If you are planning on consuming a number of adult beverages, we would highly recommend you stay a hotel within walking distance or with a transportation service.
The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is one of our favorite hotels in Orlando and it is our “go to” when we are planning on visiting SeaWorld. The Renaissance is literally across the street from SeaWorld and within easy walking distance. The hotel features 781 rooms & suites, a resort style pool with splash pad and water slides (R AQUA ZONE), fitness center, full service spa and extensive dining options.
Hotel rates range from less than $140.00 per night to more than $250.00 per night depending on the time a year. There is a $30 per day resort fee plus a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax.
The Renaissance is an Official SeaWorld Hotel which provides guests a number of SeaWorld benefits including guaranteed admission and complimentary parking at SeaWorld, dining and merchandise discounts and complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour.
The Residence Inn Orlando SeaWorld
The Residence Inn Orlando SeaWorld is less than a mile from the front gate. This hotel features family-sized apartment-style suites with kitchens and is one of the more affordable hotels in the SeaWorld area. Features include complimentary breakfast, 24-hour fitness center, resort pool with hot tub, barbeque grills and a sports court.
Hotel rates range from less than $100 per night to more than $200 per night depending on the room type and the date of the stay. There are no resort fees but there is a daily parking charge of $15.oo to go along with the resort and sales tax.
The Residence Inn is also a Official SeaWorld Hotel so guests receive a number of theme park benefits along with their stay.