The AAA Four Diamond Signia by Hilton Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is part of the Bonnet Creek resort and is one of the finest hotels near the Walt Disney World Resort. Opened in 2009, this amazing resort hotel consists of 18-floors of 1,001 well-appointed rooms & suites.
Signia shares amenities, dining facilities, parking and a convention center with the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Orlando which features 498 rooms & suites, the Waldorf Astoria Spa and the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club and is just minutes from all four of the Disney theme parks.
There is a direct link to the individual hotel website on Hilton.com for rates and reservations. And most important, booking directly with Hilton gives you a PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. So if you thinking about staying at this or any of of Hilton’s amazing hotels, we would appreciate if you can use our links when making the reservation as the Endless Summer family is an affiliate with Hilton and receives a small commission for each stay that was referred by our website.
About the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
The Bonnet Creek Resort is a 500-acre nature preserve resort development located immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Resort. This amazing hotel and resort development features the Signia by Hilton Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek along with a number of other luxury hotels and resorts which include:
- The Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek
- The Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Bonnet Creek is located adjacent to Interstate 4 just south of Epcot Center Drive. Access to the resort is from East Buena Vista Drive via Chelonia Parkway which is next to Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Hilton Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, Florida 32821
It is a fairly direct route from the Orlando International Airport via SR 528 (the Beachline Expressway) to Interstate 4 west. Barring any significant traffic issues, it will take approximately 30 minutes to get from the airport to the resort. The Orlando / Orange County Convention Center is also quite close to the Hilton at just 10 miles along Interstate 4 east towards downtown Orlando.
Since the Hilton is located immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Resort, all four Disney theme parks as well as the two Disney water parks and Disney Springs are within a very short distance. The hotel is perfectly situated to view the nightly theme park fireworks displays from Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Travel time per Google Maps (non-peak hours) to the other Orlando area theme parks and significant destinations include:
- The Universal Orlando Resort: approximately 20 minutes
- SeaWorld Orlando: approximately 15 minutes
- ICON Park: approximately 20 minutes
- Downtown Orlando: approximately 30 minutes
- Vineland Premium Outlets: approximately 15 minutes
- The Mall at Millenia: approximately 25 miles
- The Florida Mall: approximately 25 minutes
If you want to take a day at the beach, the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is a fairly easy drive to the Tampa/Clearwater Beach area (90 minutes), Cape Canaveral (approximately 60 minutes) and Daytona Beach (approximately 90 minutes). Guests can make it a day trip by leaving in the morning, spending the day at one of the beachside towns, and returning later in the evening.
Official Walt Disney World Hotel
Although it is not a Disney-owned and operated property, the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an “Official Walt Disney World Hotel”.
Official Walt Disney World hotels provide a host of benefits that are primarily offered to on-site Disney hotel properties. These benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours (additional theme park time)
- Free Theme Park Shuttle Service
- On-site Ticket Desk
If you are a Hilton Honors member, you can enjoy your Honors benefits while receive these additional benefits that are specific to the Walt Disney World Resort.
Amenities at the Signa by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & the Waldorf Astoria Orlando
The amenities at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek are extensive as guests enjoy use not only the hotels amenities, but those of the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
Amenities at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek include:
- A lagoon-style outdoor swimming pool complex featuring a 3-acre lazy river, water slide, poolside bar & grill, private cabanas and daily family activities.
- A 24-hour state-of-the-art equipped fitness center with a variety of cardiovascular equipment and strength training machines.
- Jogging trails and bicycle rentals
- WA Kids Club (daily activities for kids ages 5 to 12 from 10:30 Am to 2:30 PM)
- Astoria After Dark (night time activities for kids ages 5 to 12 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs
- The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- The Waldorf Astoria Spa
The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club features a picture perfect Rees Jones designed 18-hole championship golf course that winds group wetland preserves. There are five tee boxes for players of all skill levels and from the Professional Tees, this Par 72 course measures 7,108 yards, has a slope of 139 and a rating of 74.6.
The course was rated by Golf Advisor one of the Top 25 Courses in Florida and one of the Top 50 Course in the US (2016). Golf Magazine gave the course a “Gold Medal” in the Premier Resort Awards for 2016.
The club offers private or group lessons from the Waldorf Astoria Golf Academy. There is a fairly large practice facility with putting green and practice range (both are included with the hotels daily resort charge).
And when your round is finished, guests can head over to the Clubhouse Grille for a cocktail or a satisfying lunch.
The Waldorf Astoria Spa
Luxurious spa facilities are located at The Waldorf Astoria Spa which is just a short walk through the hotel’s convention center. Open daily from 9:00 am to 9:00 PM, the spa offers a variety of treatments including facials, body treatments, massage therapies, hand & foot therapies, salon services and makeup artistry.
Guests can relax at the spa’s tea lounge, steam room and whirlpool (also available to hotel guests for a daily fee) and enjoy juices and healthy foods from the locker rooms.
In addition to the spa treatments and lounge areas, there is a 4,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center that features cardiovascular fitness and strength training equipment.
Dining at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando
From quick-service to casual dining as well as fine dining, the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek has something to offer for all tastes. As with a number of the amenities (due to COVID restrictions), not all dining venues at this hotel are open (or have restricted hours) at this time.
Beech (poolside dining at the Signia by Hilton)
Beech is a poolside bar and grill located at the Signia by Hilton. This restaurant features specialty cocktails, burgers, salads and sandwiches. Beech is open from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Aquamarine (poolside dining at the Waldorf Astoria)
Aquamarine is a poolside grill type restaurant located at the Waldorf Astoria. This restaurant features fresh salads, sandwiches and specialty cocktails. Aquamarine is open from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Bull & Bear
Bull & Bear is a New York original that is located here in Orlando at the Waldorf Astoria. This fine dining restaurant is famed for being the first to serve USDA certified angus beef on the east coast. Bull & Bear is known for their fine steaks and is open on Tuesdays to Saturdays from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Guests will enjoy casual dining for breakfast, lunch or dinner overlooking the pool. Also available is take-out meals and snacks for dining in your room or by the pool.
Enjoy modern Italian cuisine in this elegant but casual restaurant. Options including handmade pasta, seafood and pizza. La Luce is open on Monday and Thursday to Sunday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Myth Bar is a very well designed and conceived lobby bar where guests can enjoy both cocktails and food while watching the game from one of the many flat screen televisions. Myth Bar is open from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Oscar’s is located at the adjacent Waldorf Astoria, guests will enjoy a contemporary American breakfast in an elegant but casual setting.
The Clubhouse Grille
The Clubhouse Grille is located at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club. Guests will enjoy salads and sandwiches in either the indoor and outdoor seating areas that overlook the practice range. The Clubhouse Grille serves lunch daily from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Located right in the lobby of the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, guests can get coffee, drinks, breakfast sandwiches and other snacks at this quick-service café. Muse is open every day from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
There is 24-hour room service offered at the Hilton. Check the information within the room for current menu offerings.
The Rooms at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Rooms and suites range in size from approximately 414 square feet to more than 2,000 square feet and were fully renovated in 2019. The rooms feature mini-refrigerators, 55-inch HDTV’s, in-room coffee/tea service, wireless internet, a work desk, in-room safe and ironing board.
PURE Wellness Hotel Rooms
The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek features the PURE Wellness Hotel Rooms that have medical grade, in-room air filtration systems and the surfaces are treated minimize bacteria growth. Their 7-step patented process includes:
- Using all natural plant-based PURE clean products to sanitize the carpet and upholstery
- Shock treatment of the entire room
- Treatment of the air-handling unit (HVAC system)
- The air-handling unit has a tea tree oil cartridge
- PURE Shield anti-microbial treatment is applied
- Hypo-allergenic bedding encasement
- Class II medical air purification system.
The Hilton website indicates that these rooms are hypo-allergenic and are up to 99.9% allergen free.
The Room Types at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Guest room with one King bed
- Pure Wellness Room with one King bed
- Guest room with one King bed and rollaway bed
- Guest room with two Queen beds
- Pure Wellness Room with two Queen beds
- Disney view or pool view room with one King bed
- Disney view or pool view room with two Queen beds
- Executive Suite Disney view with one King bed
- Hilton Suite with one King bed
- Hilton Suite with two Queen beds
- Junior Suite with one King bed
- Junior Suite Disney view with one King bed
- Presidential Suite (2,870 sf which includes a separate master bedroom, living room, dining / conference table for eight and a service kitchen)
The Hotel Rates at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Rates are this resort vary for different dates throughout the year. The rates shown below are the best available rate for two adults in three different room types offered at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
The following rates were obtained from the hotel web site at the time of publication.
|Rates for 2023
|Guest Room – 2 Queen Beds
|Disney View – 2 Queen Beds
|Pure Wellness – 2 Queen Beds
There is mandatory a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax on charges for this hotel. Other fees include an on-site parking fee of $30 per night (valet parking is $40 per night) and a nightly resort fee.
Resort Fees at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek charges a $45 per night (plus tax) resort fee which includes:
- Premium WiFi through the hotel (except meeting space)
- Access to the fitness center
- Two bottles of water daily
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities
- Free golf club rental after 2:00 PM
- Use of the lazy river floating tubes
- 10% of pool cabana rentals
- Continuous shuttle bus service to all four Disney theme parks as well as Disney Springs (click here to see the shuttle schedule)
- 20% of spa services at The Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Kids 5 and under eat free (from the kids menu) with a paying adult at the Harvest Bistro.
Hilton Honors Benefits at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Benefits differ for various status levels of the guests Hilton Honors account. According to the hotels web site, they provide benefits to Gold and Diamond Honors members.
Conferences and Events at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Orlando is known for massive luxury hotel conference centers and one of the largest convention centers in the United States. The convention facilities at the Hilton / Waldorf Astoria are also quite significant with approximately 175,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting & function space.
- Bonnet Creek Ballroom – 35,925 sf (divisible into 12 sections)
- Floridian Ballroom – 27,300 sf (divisible into 12 sections)
- Central Park – 8,774 sf with adjacent 5,412 sf Central Park Gardens
- Grand Ballroom – 7,945 sf
- 40 meeting rooms and four boardrooms
- Outdoor function venues
- A full service FedEx Office business center
What We Liked about the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
This hotel is brand new and there are so many things to like. Following are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic pool area. At three acres, the Hilton has one of the largest pool areas in the Orlando theme park area. It features a resort style pool with lazy river, water slide, extensive seating area, private cabanas and poolside bar and grill.
- Excellent location. This resort is immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Resort and guests can be at the entrance to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in minutes.
- Official Walt Disney World Hotel. The Hilton is also an “Official Disney World Hotel” which provides a host of benefits for guests visiting the Disney theme parks.
- Extensive Dining Options. From grab-and-go to casual and fine dining, the Hilton (and the adjacent Waldorf Astoria) has an option for any guests pallet.
- Great Views: Our room faced the pool, golf course and Walt Disney World. Although the Epcot fireworks show did not take place during our stay, it is anticipated that you can see it from the higher floors of this hotel.
What We Didn’t Like about the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
There were no doubt challenges due to the COVID pandemic which had an impact on our stay. But with that in mind here is what we did not like about the Hilton Orlando.
- Additional Fees. Although resort fees and parking fees are becoming the norm in luxury hotels in Orlando, the $45 nightly resort fee and $30 per day self-parking fee can increase the cost of your stay quite substantially.
- Lack of Airport Shuttle. The Hilton does not provide a complimentary airport shuttle. Guests flying into Orlando for vacation or a convention will have to make their own arrangements for transportation to and from the hotel.
We think the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is perfect For:
This hotel has so much to offer in just about every area and we consider it perfect for the travelers who are coming to the Orlando area for:
- Walt Disney World family vacations
- Couples weekend getaways and staycations
- Ladies spa outings
- Guys golf weekends (as the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club is right on site)
Endless Summer Recommendation: If you are spending the full day at a theme park and are fine with a lesser quality hotel, there are less expensive options than the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek that are in the immediate area of Walt Disney World.
While we feel that the Signia by Hilton Orlando is a fairly high quality hotel, it is not as impressive as the other hotels in the Bonnet Creek Resort area (Waldorf Astoria Orlando, JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek and the Wyndham Grand).
However, this resort does provides a great value for the price when visiting Walt Disney World and an attractive alternative to Disney’s Deluxe Resort Hotels and Deluxe Resort Villas.