Located on-site at the Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is one of Disney’s “Deluxe Villa” category resort hotel and a Disney Vacation Club property, providing upscale amenities, a fantastic location and an array of amenities. The resort originally opened in June 2004 on the site of the former Disney Institute and was constructed in three individual phases.
Theming was inspired by the town of Saratoga Springs, New York and guests will find a number of decorative features that pay homage to the area. The 65-acre resort features 1,260 guest rooms along with an additional 60 Treehouse Villas that is grouped into six individual sections.
- The Springs
- Congress Park
- The Paddock
- The Carousel
- The Grandstand
- Treehouse Villas
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is located near the eastern side of Walt Disney World directly adjacent to Disney Springs. It is a short distance to all four Walt Disney World theme parks as well as the water parks and resort hotels. The Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando are both less than 30 minutes away.
Hotel amenities at this hotel are extensive and include two resort style pools plus and additional three leisure pools, organized recreational activities / entertainment, a children’s playground area, fully equipped fitness center, tennis & basketball courts, game room, an on-site spa and Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
If you thinking about staying at this resort or any of the amazing hotels in the Orlando area, we would appreciate if you can use our links when making the reservations. Endless Summer is an affiliate with Marriott, Hilton & Expedia.com, receiving a small commission for each stay that was referred by our website. all commission for each stay that was referred by our website.
Frequently Asked Questions – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
What are the hotel rates at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
Since the Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is one of Disney’s “Deluxe Villa Resorts” that have large accommodations with multiple bedrooms, prices are higher than the norm. Rates typically range from around $550 per night to more than $800 per night depending on the time of year. See our price chart below for rates during specific nights.
Does the resort provide transportation to the Walt Disney World theme parks?
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers complimentary bus transportation throughout Walt Disney World including the theme parks, water parks and the Resort hotels. There is also a walking path and water taxi service that provides direct access to Disney Springs.
Is there free transportation from the Orlando International Airport to Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
Complimentary transportation from Disney’s Magical Express is no longer offered. However, Mears Connect shuttle service provides transportation from the Walt Disney World Resort to the Orlando International Airport at a cost of around $32.00 per person.
Is there a Resort Fee or Parking Charge at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
There are no Resort Fees at the Saratoga Springs Resort and Disney no longer has self-parking charges at it resort hotels
How many pools are there at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
There are five pools at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa including two resort pools in the High Rock Spring Pool and The Paddock Pool. There are also three additional leisure pools which are located at the Treehouse Villas, Congress Park and The Grandstand.
What are the food & beverage options at the Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa features a number of food & beverage options ranging from grab-and-go to resort casual and upscale dining.
What is the check-in and check-out time at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
The check in-time at the Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is 3:00 pm and check out time is at 11:00 am.
What is the pet policy at the Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed at Disney’s Sarasota Springs Resort. However, Disney’s has an ongoing pilot program that allows pets at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and The Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort.
About Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort originally opened in May 2004 and was the seventh Disney Vacation Club resort at Walt Disney World. The property is highly themed after the town of Saratoga, New York and has outstanding lake views of Disney Springs.
There are 1,260 guests rooms in garden style buildings & “Treehouse Villas” ranging from traditional studio rooms up two three-bedroom grand villas. Many of the units have views of lakes, fairways, pool and woodlands.
In addition to the themed buildings, there is a large lobby and amenity building called Animation Hall which features a food court & gift shop, dining facilities, game room, Disney Vacation Club information & preview center, recreational rentals and check-in areas. Bus transportation services pick up and drop off just outside of the Carriage House.
This resort hotel is located on-site within the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida in the Epcot Resorts area. Access to the resort is provided by East Buena Vista Drive which connects to Epcot Center Drive and Interstate 4 just a few miles to the east.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
It will take about 30 minutes to get to Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort from the Orlando International Airport. Guests can either take SR-528 (Beach Line Expressway) to Interstate 4, west to SR-535 or SR-417 west to the Osceola Parkway. Both routes are similar in mileage and fairly easy to navigate for out-of-area travelers.
From Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, the time / distance to the visitor toll plazas at the Disney theme parks are as follows (per Google Maps):
- Magic Kingdom Park: Approximately 10 minutes
- Epcot: Less than 10 minutes
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Less than 10 minutes
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Approximately 10 minutes
- Disney Springs (Orange Parking Garage): Less than 5 minutes (water taxi service and also within walking distance)
The time / distance to other popular Orlando area attractions is as follows:
- SeaWorld Orlando: Approximately 20 minutes
- Universal Orlando Resort: Approximately 25 minutes.
- Downtown Orlando: Approximately 30 minutes
- Orange County Convention Center: Approximately 15 minutes
- The Mall at Millenia: Approximately 25 minutes
Amenities at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Saratoga is one of the finest Disney Vacation Club properties and has a number of amazing features and amenities.
Resort Pool Areas
There are five pools at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa including two resort pools in the High Rock Spring Pool and The Paddock Pool. The High Rock Spring Pool has a beach entry point and a waterslide that is built into a rock formation. There is also a children’s water play area with fountains and a kid sized waterslide.
The Paddock Pool zero-entry pool features a 146-foot long waterslide, two miniature water slides for kids and a horseshow-shaped whirlpool spa.
In addition to High Rock Springs and the Paddock Pool, where are also three additional leisure pools which are located at the Treehouse Villas, Congress Park and The Grandstand.
Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Located right on-site at Saratoga Springs is Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. This 18-hole Joe Lee designed course is operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management and plays 6,745 yards. The course has a rating on 72.3 and a slope of 133.
The course received four stars by Golf Digest and is certified by Audubon International as a Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuary. Click here to book a tee time.
The Spa at Saratoga Springs Resort
The Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is also located right on-site at the resort. This full-service spa was inspired by 19th century New York wellness retreats and features a variety of treatments including massages, facials and body therapies.
- Entertainment (games, activities movies & campfires)
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Bike rentals
- Fishing excursions
- Tennis & Basketball
- Children’s Playground
- On-site Arcade
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- On-site Laundry Facilitates
There is also complimentary transportation provided throughout the entire Walt Disney World Resort. The hotel features shuttle bus service outside of the Carriage House to the theme parks and water parks.
Guests also have access to the water taxi service which provides direct service to Disney Springs.
Dining Options at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Dining options at the Saratoga Springs Resort are adequate for the hotel of this size and vary from grab-and-go to casual resort dining.
- The Artists Palette: Opening daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner (7:00 AM to 11:00 PM), this quick service dining restaurant serves a variety of items from breakfast platters to sandwiches, pizzas, salads and desserts.
- The Paddock Grill: Located poolside by the Paddock Pool, this restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving salads, sandwiches and burgers along with specialty cocktails, beer and wine.
- On the Rocks Pool Bar: Serving soft drinks and alcoholic beverages poolside by the On the Rocks Pool.
- Backstretch Pool Bar: Serving sandwiches, salads and light bites along with soft drinks and alcoholic beverages poolside.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Cafe’: Open daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, this snack stand is located near Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. Serving sandwiches, snacks and beverages.
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill: Opening daily for dinner service, guests will enjoy fine dining in a warm & inviting environment overlooking the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. Entrees include Prime Rib ($38.00), Pan-seared Salmon ($31.50) and Carrot-filled Agnolotti Pasta ($23.50).
The Rooms at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
All rooms at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort feature free wireless internet service, kitchens, living & dining areas, iron / ironing board, in-room safe, telephone with voicemail, hairdryer and bathroom products.
- Deluxe Studio: One queen bed and one double pull down bed
- Deluxe Studio – Preferred: Located near The Carriage house, includes one queen bed and one double pull down bed
- Treehouse Villa: Two queen beds, one queen sized sleep sofa, one bunk bed and one twin sized sleeper chair
- One Bedroom Villa: One king & one queen sized pull down bed and one twin sized pull down bed.
- One Bedroom Villa – Preferred: Located near The Carriage house, includes one king & one queen sized pull down bed and one twin sized pull down bed.
- Two Bedroom Villa: One king & two queen sized beds, one queen sized pull down bed and one twin sized pull down bed.
- Two Bedroom Villa – Preferred: Located near The Carriage house, one king & two queen sized beds, one queen sized pull down bed and one twin sized pull down bed.
- Three Bedroom Villa: One king & four queen sized beds and one queen sized pull down bed.
- Three Bedroom Villa – Preferred: Located near The Carriage house, includes one king & four queen sized beds and one queen sized pull down bed.
Hotel Rates for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Like most resorts in the greater Orlando area, rates at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa are highly seasonal and we have found that rates and availability do vary quite considerably throughout the year. The rates shown below are the best available rate in both room types offered at this resort.
The following rates were obtained from the hotel web site at the time of publication. Please note that nightly rates can change at any time.
|Rates for 2023||May 15th||August 15th||October 15th|
|1 Bedroom Villa||$624.00||$599.00||$571.00|
There is a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax. Disney is constantly running special offers and there are always discounts for annual passholders and Florida Residents.
What We Liked about Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
There are a number of things to like about Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort. Following are some of the highlights:
- Great location within the heart of Walt Disney World
- Extensive amount of amenities
- Complimentary Disney resort wide transportation
What We Did Not Like about Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
There are a few things about the Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort we do not like which include:
- Expensive pricing
- Crowded check-in, transportation service, dining and pool areas during peak times
What We Think Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is Perfect For
We were very happy with our stay at Disney’s Caribbean Beach and find that it is perfect for:
- Long term Disney vacations
- Large families needing multiple bedrooms
- Golf course outings
- Spa weekends
As Florida residents and annual passholders, we try to take advantage of special offers for any on-site Disney resort. Since we typically drive to Orlando from the south Florida area, the Disney’s transportation service to the theme parks as well as Uber / Lyft for off-site restaurants is not a concern.
However, without a vehicle, guests are not fully able to explore the Orlando area outside of Disney (this of course is by design). Outside transportation service costs can add up if you are looking to visit non-Disney theme parks or off-property restaurants so keep that in mind for your next visit.