The Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark is one of the most fun hotels near the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Formerly the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, this all suite property originally opened in 1999 and consists of 777 rooms including one-, two- and three-bedroom family suites.
The hotel is just one mile to Walt Disney Word and adjacent to Interstate 4. I-4 is the local areas main Interstate highway and provides access to all areas of greater Orlando including Universal Orlando Resort, the Orange County Convention Center and downtown Orlando.
Amenities and hotel features are extensive include a massive lagoon pool & water park as well as a separate splash pad, an additional outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World, a nine-hold miniature golf course, playground, a laser room, arcade, movie theater and a large entertainment venue. Each of these specific features in highlighted below.
If you thinking about staying at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark or any of the amazing hotels in the Orlando area, we would appreciate if you can use our links when making the reservations. Endless Summer is an affiliate with Marriott, Hilton & Expedia.com, receiving a small commission for each stay that was referred by our website. all commission for each stay that was referred by our website.
What We Liked at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites
There are so many things to like at this outstanding hotel. Following are some of the highlights that we really like:
- Amazing lagoon pool with separate water park
- Great location near the Walt Disney World Resort
- Free shuttle to the Walt Disney World theme parks
- Spacious rooms with multiple bedrooms
What We Didn’t Like at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites
There are a few things that we didn’t like during our stay. These include:
- $49 per day resort fee (resort fees are now very common in Orlando)
- $17 per day self parking fee
- The building and grounds is starting to show its age
- All exterior corridor rooms
What We Think the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites is Perfect For:
There is so much to do at this hotel you will find it very hard to check all the boxes in a short vacation. We consider the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark perfect for:
- A Walt Disney World Family Vacation: You are just one mile for Disney and free transportation is provided.
- Conventions and Business Expos: Those who love the pools and the waterpark features.
- Large Families with Young Children: With so much to do right on site at hotel, who needs to go to the theme parks.