The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is one of the most popular events at the Walt Disney World Resort and is typically held in the late summer to early fall. Completely free with your theme park admission or annual pass, this annual event is one of the best times to visit Epcot as the park hosts a number of amazing food and beverage offerings as well as provides special entertainment.
While the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is targeted towards adult guests, it is still considered family-friendly and is completely age appropriate for younger children. A park reservation is still required but there is no additional charge for this event.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2022)
Dates were just announced for the 2022 version of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and this amazing event event will run from July 14, 2022 to November 19, 2022.
This year Disney indicated that there will be over 25 Global Marketplaces which will offer a wide variety of food and beverages.
2022 Food & and Beverage Offerings
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of regions. There are dozens of individual “Global Marketplaces” throughout Future World and the World Showcase which are typically available from park opening to closing.
Marketplace locations for 2022 include:
- The Alps
- Appleseed orchard
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey (opening August 15)
- Coastal Eats (opening August 15)
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket (NEW)
- Hawai’i (opening August 15)
- Hops & Barley
- Mac & Eats (opening August 15)
- The Noodle Exchange (opening August 15)
- Simmering Sips hosted by CORKCIRCLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Tangierine Cafe’: Flavors of the Medina
Check back for more information on the Marketplaces.
2022 Concerts and Entertainment
The lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concert Services for the 2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival was just announced and includes a number of popular artists and beloved signers that perform on Friday to Monday nights. Guests will be entertained by local performing artist on Tuesday to Thursday so there is never a lack of entertainment during the festival.
All with prior years, the shows will take place on the American Gardens Theatre stage by the America Pavilion in the World Showcase with showtimes starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM.
- July 14 to 15, 2022: Baha Men
- July 16 to 18, 2022: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22 to 23, 2022: TBD
- July 29 to 30, 2022: Taylor Dayne
- July 31 to August 1, 2022: Tiffany
- August 5 to 8, 2022: Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 12 to 13, 2022: The Devon Allman Project
- August 14 to 15, 2022: Christopher Cross
- August 19 to 20, 2022: Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- August 21 to 22, 2022: Air Supply
- August 26 to 27, 2022: TBD
- August 28 to 29, 2022: TBD
- September 2 to 3, 2022: Southern Avenue
- September 4 to 5, 2022: Kris Allen & David Cook
- September 11 to 12, 2022: TBD
- September 16 to 17, 2022: Los Amigos Invisibles (New)
- September 18 to 19, 2022: TBD
- September 23 to 24, 2022: BBMAK
- September 25 to 26, 2022: TBD
- September 30 to Oct. 1, 2022: Shelia E.
- October 7 to 8, 2022: Mark Willis
- October 9 to 10, 2022: 38 Special
- October 14 to 15, 2022: TBD
- October 16 to 17, 2022: TBD
- October 21 to 22, 2022: TBD
- October 23 to 23, 2022: Billy Ocean
- October 28 to 31, 2022: Hanson
- November 4 to 7, 2022: Boyz II Men
- November 11 to 12, 2022: TBD
- November 13 to 14, 2022: TBD
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package is being offered for 2002 and will include dinner at a select EPCOT restaurant along with guaranteed seating at that evenings concert. The dining package include an appetizer, entrée and dessert (or buffet if applicable) with a non-alcoholic beverage along with a guaranteed seat for the concert on the same day.
Select restaurants for 2022 include:
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $57.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $32.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $22.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $66.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $43.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion): $79.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $28.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: (American Adventure Pavilion): $34.99 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $16.99 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion): $44.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $16.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
The Regal Eagle Smokehouse and Space Road Table are offering same-day dining packages only. Reservations for the other four table-service restaurants can be made online starting on May 24th, 2022.
In addition to the amazing food, wine and entertainment, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will feature a number of activities designed for the younger guests.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Guests will enjoy this Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt where they have to find Remy statuettes throughout Epcot’s World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces. Maps can be purchased at the Port of Entry, Pin Traders and World Traveler at Epcot’s International Gateway.
When your are complete, bring your map back to one of the location and choose a surprise gift.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Guests collect five stamps from the purchase of cheese dishes at any Global Marketplaces to win a special Epcot International Food & Wine prize.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2021)
The COVID pandemic no doubt changed the dynamic of how Disney operated the Food and Wine Festival but for 2021, it was back to what it looked like in prior years. For 2021, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival ran from July 15, 2021 to November 20, 2021.
2021 Food & and Beverage Offerings
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of regions. There are more than 30 individual “Global Marketplaces” throughout Future World and the World Showcase which are typically available from park opening to closing.
The global marketplaces for 2021 were as follows:
THE ALPS (Opening October 1st)
The Alps is located near the Germany pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature Alpine cuisine and beverages.
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
Costs range from $4.50 to $5.50 for the food samples and from $5.00 to $9.00 for the beverages.
Appleseed Orchard is located inside Epcot’s Canada Pavilion Theatre in the World Showcase and will feature apple themed snacks and beverages.
- Apple Crumble Tart
- Apple Chips
- Non-alcoholic Frozen Apple Pie
- Non-alcoholic Cinnamon Apple Cider
- Collective Arts Brewing Circling the Sun Hard Cider
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh
- Blake’s Hard Cider Saint Chéri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Apple-y Ever After Green Apple Sour Ale
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Maple Syrup, and Mini Marshmallows
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler (Sponsor themed drink)
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
Costs range from $4.00 to $4.50 for the food samples and from $3.75 to $32.00 for the beverages.
Australia is located near the Starbucks in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature food and beverages from “down under”.
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Cape Mentelle Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Flight
Costs range from $4.00 to $6.00 for the food samples and from $6.00 to $9.00 for the beverages.
BELGIUM (Opening October 1st)
Belgium is located near the France pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature a number of sugary sweets and specialty beverages.
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- St. Bernardus Witbier
- Belgian Abbey Ale
- Delirium Red Fruit Beer
- Chimay Dorée Gold
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
BRAZIL (Opening October 1st)
Brazil is located near the Epcot’s France pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature south American cuisine & beverages.
- Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp, and White Fish with Coconut-Lime Sauce and Steamed Rice
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- M.I.A. Beer Company Limāo Lager
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
BREW-WING AT THE EPCOT EXPERIENCE (New for 2021)
BREW WING is located in Epcot’s Odyssey pavilion and will feature chicken winds and flatbreads accompanied by a variety of beer and cider.
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Barbecue Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Teriyaki-Sesame Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Mango-Habanero Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Cheese Flatbread
- Pepperoni Flatbread
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Pineapple Vibes Blonde Ale
- Central 28 Beer Company Groveland Road Blood Orange IPA
- Wicked Weed Brewing Watermelon Dragonfruit Session Sour, Asheville, NC
- Bold Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Starcut Ciders Magpie Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Apple Lantern Roasted Pumpkin, Armada, MI
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
Costs range from $7.50 to $9.00 for the food samples and from $5.00 to $9.75 for the beverages.
Canada’s global marketplace is located at Epcot’s Canada pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature cuisine & beverages from north of the border.
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Château des Charmes Cabernet-Merlot Old Vines
Costs range from $5.75 to $8.75 for the food samples and from $5.00 to $9.00 for the beverages.
China’s global marketplace is located at Epcot’s China pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature popular Chinese cuisine and beverages.
- Pan-fried Chicken Dumplings with House-made Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- ZiRan Beef Bao Bun: Grilled Beef with Cumin
- Crispy-fried Pepper Shrimp with Spicy Sichuan Noodles
- Non-alcoholic Mango Bubble Milk Tea: Assam Black Tea, Whole Milk and Mango Syrup
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Lychee Syrup, Soda Water and Piña Colada Mix
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Absolut Vodka, Orange Juice and Mango Syrup
- Kung Fu Master: Absolut Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Jasmine Draft Beer
Costs range from $5.00 to $7.5 for the food samples and from $7.25 to $8.50 for the beverages.
THE DONUT BOX
The Donut Box global marketplace is located Future World East near the Cool Wash location and feature an array of donuts and beverages.
- Candy Jar Donut made with popular candies
- Sriracha-glazed Donut
- Chef’s Donut of the Day
- The Donut Box: Pack of the 4 Daily Donuts
- Crispy Chicken on a Sriracha-glazed Donut
- Non-alcoholic Strawberry Smoothie
- Left Hand Brewing Bittersweet Imperial Coffee Milk Stout, Longmont, CO
- Black and White Coffee Cocktail
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
The Earth Easts global marketplace is hosted by Impossible foods and is located Future World West close to the Journey Into Imagination attraction.
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (plant-based)
- Impossible™ Three-Bean Chili (plant-based)
- Non-alcoholic Spiced Apple Twinings of London® Chai Tea
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir, California
- Spiced Apple Twinings of London® Chai Tea with Whiskey
FLAVORS FROM FIRE
The Flavors from Fire global marketplace is hosted by The NFL on ESPN and is located Future World East fairly close to the Test Track attraction.
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- The Chimichurri-up Offense: Charred Chimichurri Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aioli
- The S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon: Smoked Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, Chocolate Ganache and Candied Bacon
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel, California
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
The France global marketplace is located at Epcot’s France pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature popular French cuisine and beverages.
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm Beignet filled with 3 Cheeses
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Coq au Vin, Pommes Dauphine: Chicken braised in Burgundy Wine with Bacon and Puffed Potatoes
- Vanilla Creme Brulee with Grand Marnier Liqueur
- Non-alcoholic Evian Sparkling Cucumber and Mint Water with Magnesium and Zinc
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice and Monin Strawberry Rose
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Chardonnay, Louis de Camponac
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot Blend, Bordeaux, Château de Prieuré
- La Passion Martini Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
The Germany global marketplace is located at Epcot’s Germany pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature popular Bavarian cuisine and beverages.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schofferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweizen, Mainz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
The Greece global marketplace is located outside Epcot’s Morocco pavilion in the World Showcase and will feature Greek cuisine and beverages.
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lamb Moussaka
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine
- Skouras Zoe Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
The Hawaii global marketplace is located at the east side of the entrance to Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature Pacific cuisine and beverages.
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Tuna Poke with Eel Sauce, Spicy Mayonnaise and Crispy Shrimp Chips
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE® Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine
HOPS & BARLEY
The Hops & Barley global marketplace is located near The American Adventure in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature all-American cuisine and beverages.
- New England Lobster Roll: Lobster with Herb Mayonnaise on a Griddled Roll
- Hot Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime
- SweetWater Brewing Company Hazy IPA
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider
- Longevity Chardonnay
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon
- Beer Flight
The India global marketplace is located near the China pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature Indian cuisine and beverages.
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Korma Chicken with Basmati Rice, Crispy Chickpeas and Spiced Yogurt Sauce
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice
- Non-alcoholic Mango Lassi
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
The Ireland global marketplace is located near the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature authentic Irish cuisine and beverages.
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Shake
Italy global marketplace is located in the Italian pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty Italian cuisine and beverages.
- Mezzelune Croccanti: Crispy Half-moon Breaded Mozzarella-filled Ravioli with Pomodoro Sauce
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce, Romano Cheese and Prezzemolo
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
The Japan global marketplace is located in the Japan pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty Japanese cuisine and beverages.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and Teriyaki
- Tempura Shrimp Sando: Crunchy Shrimp served with Yuzu Crab, Green Onions and Eel Sauce served on a Bun
- Spicy Hako Sushi: Spicy Tuna and Salmon served Box-style with Red Tempura Crunch and Volcano Sauce
- Kochi Lemon Drop: Vodka, Yuzu, and Lemon Juice garnished with a Lemon Jelly
- Ozeki Platinum Sake: Junmai Daiginjo Refreshingly Dry with a Fruity Flavor
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Urayasu Rice Lager
KENYA (Opening October 1st)
The Kenya global marketplace is located near the Epcot’s Outpost in the World Showcase and will feature Kenyan cuisine & beverages.
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato & Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
LOBSTER LANDING (Opening October 1st)
Lobster Landing is located in Epcot’s Future World near Test Track & Mission Space. This global marketplace will feature lobster creations.
- New England Lobster Tail with Lobster Bisque Sauce
- Lobster Chowder with Bacon, Corn, Potatoes and Oyster Crackers
- Baked Lobster Dip with Old Bay Chips
- Coronado Brewing Co. Salty Crew Blonde Ale
- Steenberg Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc
- Sean Minor Chardonnay
- Cape Codder: Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate and Lime
MAC & EATS (Opening October 1st)
Mac & Eats is located in Epcot’s Future World near Test Track & Mission Space. This global marketplace will feature unique macaroni-and-cheese creations.
- Traditional Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko
- Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers and Onion Straws
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (plant-based)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir
The Mexico global marketplace is located in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty Mexican cuisine and beverages.
- Chilaquiles con Chorizo: Crispy Corn Tortillas tossed in Salsa Verde and Monterey Jack Cheese topped with Crema Mexicana, Queso Cotija, Pickled Onions and Ground Chorizo
- Taco de Ribeye: Shaved Ribeye, Red Onions, and Poblano Peppers on a Corn Tortilla with Ranchera Salsa, Cotija Cheese and Chives
- Capirotada de Chocolate: Abuelita Chocolate Bread Pudding served with a Chocolate Crème Anglaise
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- El Tigre Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal with Pomegranate, Prickly Pear, Pineapple, and Ginger Juices served on the rocks with a Hibiscus Salt Rim
- La Clasica Reyes Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Lime Juice and Agave Nectar served on the rocks with a Chile Piquín Salt Rim
- White Passion Fruit Sangria: White Wine, Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur and a hint of Ilegal Mezcal
THE NOODLE EXCHANGE (New for 2021)
The Noodle Exchange global marketplace is located at the entrance to Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty noodle dishes.
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Shaved Beef, Enoki Mushrooms, and Thai Basil
- Char Siu Pork Udon with Enoki Mushrooms, Bok Choy, and Soy Pickled Egg
- Shrimp and Coconut Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil
- Tofu Pho with Enoki Mushrooms and Thai Basil
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale
- A to Z Riesling
The Refreshment Outpost global marketplace is located near the Epcot’s Outpost in the World Showcase and will feature a number of unique Festival specialties.
- Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Ben’s Original™ Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw
- 3 Daughters Brewing Allspice Hard Cider
- CORKCICLE® Classic Tumbler
The Refreshment Port global marketplace (hosted by Boursin) is located at the entrance to Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty comfort foods.
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries, Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds and Gherkin Relish
- Maple Boursin Cheesecake with Whipped Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Numanthia Termes Tinta de Toro Red Wine
ROTUNDA BISTRO (New for 2021)
The Rotunda Bistro global marketplace is located within The American Adventure in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature fresh seafood.
- Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart with Gruyère and Creme Fraiche
- Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait with Caviar
- Domaine Carneros Cuvee Brut Rose
The Shimmering Sips global marketplace (hosted by CORKCIRCLE) is located at the entrance to Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature unique sweets and treats.
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE® Stemless Flute
SPAIN (Opening October 1st)
SPAIN is located in Epcot’s World Showcase near the Italy and Germany pavilion. This global marketplace will feature unique Spanish cuisine.
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
- Spanish-style Paella with Rice, Chorizo and Shrimp
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
- Avaline White Blend
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado
- Espelt Garnacha
- Wine Flight
THE SWANKY SAUCY SWINE (New for 2021)
The Swank Saucy Swine global marketplace is located at the entrance to Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty pork dishes and specialty beverages.
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
- Roasted Porchetta with Pork-fat Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
- Crispy Pig Ear Salad with Fire Roasted Tomatillo Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco, Roasted Corn Salsa and Avocado Cream
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Pinot Noir Black Currant Sour
- Rombauer Zinfandel
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
TANGERINE CAFE (New for 2021)
The Tangerine Cafe’: Flavors of the Medina global marketplace is located near the Morocco pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase and will feature specialty Moroccan cuisine and beverages.
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce (plant-based item)
- Grilled Kebabs with Couscous, Tomato-Onion Salad and Garlic Aioli
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Zaalouk and Zhoug Dips
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts
- Non-alcoholic Fresh Orange Juice
- Non-alcoholic Fresh Blood Orange Juice
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider
- Woodchuck Cinnamon Nutmeg Hard CiderT
- Fig Cocktail with White-Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE® Classic Tumbler
2021 Concerts and Entertainment
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival has a amazing line-up of concerts and entertainment offerings for 2021. As of July 2021, the follow shows have been announced which will take place on the American Gardens Theatre.
- July 16 to 19, 2021: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26, 2021: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2, 2021: Element
- August 6 to 9, 2021: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16, 2021: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23, 2021: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30, 2021: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6, 2021: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13, 2021: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20, 2021: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27, 2021: Epic! Live
In addition to the above referenced shows, guests will enjoy live shows by the JAMMin’ Chefs at the Canada Mill Stage, Mariachi Cobre at the American Gardens Theatre and the Voices of Liberty at the America Gardens Theatre.
Best hotels to stay when visiting the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
Local area hotels book up quickly so it is our recommendation that you get your reservations as early as possible. Crowd levels are typically higher than usual due not only to this special event, but for summer vacations and fall holidays. Typically in the fall, there are always large conventions coming to Orlando where many hotels block off rooms for the convention attendees.
If you are planning on consuming a number of adult beverages at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we would highly recommend you stay a hotel within walking distance or with a transportation service.
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resort Hotels
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resorts comprise the following resort hotels and vacation club properties:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas (vacation club)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas (vacation club)
All three are within walking distance to Epcot’s International Gateway (the entrance in the World Showcase area of the park) and there is also a water taxi service that runs all day long.
These resort hotel are very popular (especially during the Food & Wine Festival) and rates are typically not cheap. Prices range from less than $500 per night to more than $1,000 per night depending on the room type and the date of the stay. There are no resort fees but there is a daily parking charge of $25.oo to go along with resort and sales taxes.
The Walt Disney World Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Dolphin is one of our favorite hotels in Orlando and it is our “go to” when we are planning on visiting Epcot. The Dolphin is immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Boardwalk and within easy walking distance of both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Water taxi transportation is also available.
The Dolphin is part of the Marriott Bonvoy program so guests can earn or use points for their stay at one of the 1,514 rooms or suites. There are extensive amenities and dining options at this massive resort.
Hotel rates range around $200.00 per night to more than $400.00 per night depending on the time a year and room type. There is a $30 per day resort fee plus a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax. Self parking costs $30 per night.
If any of these hotel recommendations don’t work for you, CLICK HERE to see a list of other on site hotels as well as local area hotels near the Walt Disney World Resort.