The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is one of the most popular events at the Walt Disney World Resort and is typically held in the late summer to early fall. Completely free with your theme park admission or annual pass, this annual event is one of the best times to visit Epcot as the park hosts a number of amazing food and beverage offerings as well as provides special entertainment.
While the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is targeted towards adult guests, it is still considered family-friendly and is completely age appropriate for younger children.
A park reservation is still required but there is no additional charge for this amazing event.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2023)
Dates were just announced for the 2023 version of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and this amazing event event will run from July 27, 2023 to November 18, 2023.
Food and beverages from six continents will be featured at the festival. Guests will enjoy a variety of different cuisine along with a wide selection of wine, craft beer, spirits and other specialty beverages. For 2023 there are four all-new marketplaces which include Char & Chop, Wine & Wedge, Bubbles & Brine and Swirled Showcase.
The entire lineup of Global Marketplaces for 2023 include:
- Refreshment Outpost
- The Alps
- Flavors of America
- Tangierine Cafe’: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Refreshment Port
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE
- Coastal Eats
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket
- Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey
- Connections Eatery
- The Noodle Exchange
- Char & Chop – new for 2023
- Wine & Wedge – new for 2023
- Bubbles & Brine – new for 2023
- Swirled Showcase – new for 2023
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Disney Parks Blog has a complete outline of all the food & beverages offerings for the 2023 Global Marketplaces. Click here to see the menus of every Global Marketplace.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Back for 2023 is Emile’s Fromage Montage. Guests sample five (5) featured cheese menu items from select marketplaces to obtain “Completer Surprise Unique to the Festival”.
Marketplaces and Menu Items include:
- Flavors from Fire: Smoked corned beef
- India: Curry-spiced crispy cheese
- The Alps: Warm raclette Swiss cheese
- Germany: Schinkennudeln
- Spain: Charcuterie
- Greece: Griddled cheese
- Brazil: Pao De Queijo
- Canada: Canadian cheddar and bacon soup
- Hawai’i: Passion fruit cheese cake
- Wine & Wedge: Assorted artisanal cheeses & accompaniments; boursin fig & balsamic souffle; southern pimento cheese
2023 Concerts – Eat to the Beat
The lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concert series for the 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival was just announced and includes a number of popular artists and beloved signers that perform on Friday to Monday nights. Guests will be entertained by local performing artist on Tuesday to Thursday so there is never a lack of entertainment during the festival.
The shows will take place on the American Gardens Theatre stage by the America Pavilion in the World Showcase with showtimes starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM.
- July 28 to 29: Orianthi (new)
- July 30 to 31: FOR KING + COUNTRY (new)
- August 1 to 3: Funkafied
- August 4 to 5: Southern Avenue
- August 6 to 7: Tiffany
- August 8 to 10: The Champagne Orchestra
- August 11 to 12: Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- August 13 to 14: The Fray (new)
- August 15 to 17: M-80’s
- August 18 to 21: Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 22 to 24: The Female Collective
- August 25 to 26: Ayron Jones (new)
- August 27 to 28: Phillip Phillips (new)
- August 29 to 31: Element
- September 1 to 2: Baha Men
- September 3 to 4: MercyMe
- September 5 to 7: Foreigners Journey
- September 8 to 9: Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10 to 11: TobyMac
- September 12 to 14: Hooligans
- September 15: Monsieur Perine
- September 16 to 17: Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (new)
- September 18: Bacilos (new)
- September 19 to 21: Audio Exchange
- September 22 to 23: Los Amigos Invisible (new)
- September 24 to 25: 98 Degrees
- September 27 and 28: Latin Ambition
- September 29 to October 2: Boyz II Men
- October 3 to 5: Wish Radio
- October 6 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 9: Sugar Ray
- October 10 to 12: Icon Party Bank
- October 13 to 14: Hoobastank
- October 15 to 16: Air Supply
- October 20 to 21: Taylor Dayne
- October 22 to 23: Billy Ocean
- October 24 to 26: Sound Up
- October 27 to 30: Hanson
- October 31 to November 2: Rexine
- November 3 to 4: We The Kings (new)
- November 5 to 6: Sheila E.
- November 7 to 9: Epic Live
- November 10 to 11: Big Bad Voodoo
- November 12 to 13: 38 Special
Eat to the Beat Dining Package
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package is being offered for 2023 and will include dinner at a select EPCOT restaurant along with guaranteed seating at that evenings concert. The dining package include an appetizer, entrée and dessert (or buffet if applicable) with a non-alcoholic beverage along with a guaranteed seat for the concert on the same day. The Spice Road Table include two small plates, a shared dessert platter and a non-alcoholic beverage.
For 2023 there are a few new venue additions to this dining package as well as the addition of breakfast at select restaurants. As one would expect, most prices have risen.
- Akerhus Royal Banquet BREAKFAST (Norway Pavilion): $64.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $41.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Akerhus Royal Banquet LUNCH / DINNER (Norway Pavilion): $74.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $48.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $60.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $34.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $27.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant BREAKFAST (The Land Pavilion): $53.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $34.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant LUNCH / DINNER (The Land Pavilion): $66.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $43.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion): $95.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $36.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: (American Adventure Pavilion): $35.00 per person (Only the same day dining package is offered)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion): $47.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $20.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
In addition to the amazing food, wine and entertainment, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will feature a number of activities designed for the younger guests.
Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit
Back for 2023 is Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit which is a pumpkin scavenger hunt that starts from September 29th and goes to Halloween night (or while supplies last). A game board and stickers can be purchased at a variety of locations which are used to find a number of decorative pumpkins throughout EPCOT.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Guests will enjoy this Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt where they have to find Remy statuettes throughout Epcot’s World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces. Maps can be purchased at the Port of Entry, Pin Traders and World Traveler at Epcot’s International Gateway.
When your are complete, bring your map back to one of the location and choose a surprise gift.
In addition the food & beverages, entertainment offerings and activities, there is specialty festival merchandise available for purchase. Be sure to check out all the different shops throughout the festival.
And when the night is about over, let’s not forget that guests can enjoy EPCOT Forever which is one of the best nighttime spectaculars currently being held at Walt Disney World. This amazing show takes place in and above the World Showcase Lagoon.
There are a number of great places to watch the show but one of our favorites is from the second floor balcony at the Japan Pavilion.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2022)
The 2022 version of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival ran from July 14, 2022 to November 19, 2022 and features over 25 Global Marketplaces which will offer a wide variety of food and beverages.
2022 Food and Beverage Offerings
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of regions. There are dozens of individual “Global Marketplaces” throughout Future World and the World Showcase which are typically available from park opening to closing.
Marketplace locations for 2022 include:
- The Alps
- Appleseed orchard
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey (opening August 15)
- Coastal Eats (opening August 15)
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket (NEW)
- Hawai’i (opening August 15)
- Hops & Barley
- Mac & Eats (opening August 15)
- The Noodle Exchange (opening August 15)
- Simmering Sips hosted by CORKCIRCLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Tangierine Cafe’: Flavors of the Medina
2022 Concerts and Entertainment
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival had a amazing line-up of concerts and entertainment offerings for 2022.
- July 14 to 15, 2022: Baha Men
- July 16 to 18, 2022: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22 to 23, 2022: Tonic (new)
- July 24 to 25: Jeremy Camp (new)
- July 29 to 30, 2022: Taylor Dayne
- July 31 to August 1, 2022: Tiffany
- August 5 to 8, 2022: Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 12 to 13, 2022: The Devon Allman Project
- August 14 to 15, 2022: Christopher Cross
- August 19 to 20, 2022: Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- August 21 to 22, 2022: Air Supply
- August 26 to 27, 2022: Blanco Brown (new)
- August 28 to 29, 2022: 98 degrees
- September 2 to 3, 2022: Southern Avenue
- September 4 to 5, 2022: Kris Allen & David Cook
- September 9 to 10, 2022: Hoobastank (new)
- September 11 to 12, 2022: Jimmie Allen
- September 16 to 17, 2022: Los Amigos Invisibles (New)
- September 18 to 19, 2022: American Authors
- September 23 to 24, 2022: BBMAK
- September 25 to 26, 2022: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 30 to Oct. 1, 2022: Stokley (new)
- October 2 to 3, 2022: Shelia E.
- October 7 to 8, 2022: Mark Willis
- October 9 to 10, 2022: 38 Special
- October 14 to 15, 2022: Robert Randolph Band
- October 16 to 17, 2022: Newsboys (New)
- October 21 to 22, 2022: Ray Parker Jr. (new)
- October 23 to 24, 2022: Billy Ocean
- October 28 to 31, 2022: Hanson
- November 4 to 7, 2022: Boyz II Men
- November 11 to 12, 2022: Kenny G
- November 13 to 14, 2022: Sugar Ray
Best hotels to stay when visiting the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
Local area hotels book up quickly so it is our recommendation that you get your reservations as early as possible. Crowd levels are typically higher than usual due not only to this special event, but for summer vacations and fall holidays. Typically in the fall, there are always large conventions coming to Orlando where many hotels block off rooms for the convention attendees.
If you are planning on consuming a number of adult beverages at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we would highly recommend you stay a hotel within walking distance or with a transportation service.
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resort Hotels
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resorts comprise the following resort hotels and vacation club properties:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas (vacation club)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas (vacation club)
All three are within walking distance to Epcot’s International Gateway (the entrance in the World Showcase area of the park) and there is also a water taxi service that runs all day long.
These resort hotel are very popular (especially during the Food & Wine Festival) and rates are typically not cheap. Prices range from less than $500 per night to more than $1,000 per night depending on the room type and the date of the stay. There are no resort fees but there is a daily parking charge of $25.00 to go along with resort and sales taxes.
The Walt Disney World Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Dolphin is one of our favorite hotels in Orlando and it is our “go to” when we are planning on visiting Epcot. The Dolphin is immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Boardwalk and within easy walking distance of both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Water taxi transportation is also available.
The Dolphin is part of the Marriott Bonvoy program so guests can earn or use points for their stay at one of the 1,514 rooms or suites. There are extensive amenities and dining options at this massive resort.
Hotel rates range around $200.00 per night to more than $400.00 per night depending on the time a year and room type. There is a $35 per day resort fee plus a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax. Self parking costs $30 per night.