The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is one of the most popular events at the Walt Disney World Resort and is typically held in the late summer to early fall. Completely free with your theme park admission or annual pass, this annual event is one of the best times to visit Epcot as the park hosts a number of amazing food and beverage offerings as well as provides special entertainment.
While the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is targeted towards adult guests, it is still considered family-friendly and is completely age appropriate for younger children.
A park reservation is still required but there is no additional charge for this event.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2022)
Dates were just announced for the 2022 version of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and this amazing event event will run from July 14, 2022 to November 19, 2022.
This year Disney indicated that there will be over 25 Global Marketplaces which will offer a wide variety of food and beverages.
2022 Food and Beverage Offerings
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of regions. There are dozens of individual “Global Marketplaces” throughout Future World and the World Showcase which are typically available from park opening to closing.
Marketplace locations for 2022 include:
- The Alps
- Appleseed orchard
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey (opening August 15)
- Coastal Eats (opening August 15)
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket (NEW)
- Hawai’i (opening August 15)
- Hops & Barley
- Mac & Eats (opening August 15)
- The Noodle Exchange (opening August 15)
- Simmering Sips hosted by CORKCIRCLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Tangierine Cafe’: Flavors of the Medina
2022 Concerts and Entertainment
The lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concert Services for the 2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival was just announced and includes a number of popular artists and beloved signers that perform on Friday to Monday nights. Guests will be entertained by local performing artist on Tuesday to Thursday so there is never a lack of entertainment during the festival.
All with prior years, the shows will take place on the American Gardens Theatre stage by the America Pavilion in the World Showcase with showtimes starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM.
- July 14 to 15, 2022: Baha Men
- July 16 to 18, 2022: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22 to 23, 2022: Tonic (new)
- July 24 to 25: Jeremy Camp (new)
- July 29 to 30, 2022: Taylor Dayne
- July 31 to August 1, 2022: Tiffany
- August 5 to 8, 2022: Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 12 to 13, 2022: The Devon Allman Project
- August 14 to 15, 2022: Christopher Cross
- August 19 to 20, 2022: Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- August 21 to 22, 2022: Air Supply
- August 26 to 27, 2022: Blanco Brown (new)
- August 28 to 29, 2022: 98 degrees
- September 2 to 3, 2022: Southern Avenue
- September 4 to 5, 2022: Kris Allen & David Cook
- September 9 to 10, 2022: Hoobastank (new)
- September 11 to 12, 2022: Jimmie Allen
- September 16 to 17, 2022: Los Amigos Invisibles (New)
- September 18 to 19, 2022: American Authors
- September 23 to 24, 2022: BBMAK
- September 25 to 26, 2022: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 30 to Oct. 1, 2022: Stokley (new)
- October 2 to 3, 2022: Shelia E.
- October 7 to 8, 2022: Mark Willis
- October 9 to 10, 2022: 38 Special
- October 14 to 15, 2022: Robert Randolph Band
- October 16 to 17, 2022: Newsboys (New)
- October 21 to 22, 2022: Ray Parker Jr. (new)
- October 23 to 24, 2022: Billy Ocean
- October 28 to 31, 2022: Hanson
- November 4 to 7, 2022: Boyz II Men
- November 11 to 12, 2022: Kenny G
- November 13 to 14, 2022: Sugar Ray
The Eat to the Beat Dining Package is being offered for 2002 and will include dinner at a select EPCOT restaurant along with guaranteed seating at that evenings concert. The dining package include an appetizer, entrée and dessert (or buffet if applicable) with a non-alcoholic beverage along with a guaranteed seat for the concert on the same day.
Select restaurants for 2022 include:
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $57.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $32.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $22.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $66.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $43.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion): $79.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $28.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: (American Adventure Pavilion): $34.99 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $16.99 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion): $44.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $16.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
The Regal Eagle Smokehouse and Space Road Table are offering same-day dining packages only. Reservations for the other four table-service restaurants can be made online starting on May 24th, 2022.
In addition to the amazing food, wine and entertainment, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will feature a number of activities designed for the younger guests.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Guests will enjoy this Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt where they have to find Remy statuettes throughout Epcot’s World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces. Maps can be purchased at the Port of Entry, Pin Traders and World Traveler at Epcot’s International Gateway.
When your are complete, bring your map back to one of the location and choose a surprise gift.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Guests collect five stamps from the purchase of cheese dishes at any Global Marketplaces to win a special Epcot International Food & Wine prize.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (2021)
The COVID pandemic no doubt changed the dynamic of how Disney operated the Food and Wine Festival but for 2021, it was back to what it looked like in prior years. For 2021, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival ran from July 15, 2021 to November 20, 2021.
2021 Food & and Beverage Offerings
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival featuring specialty cuisine and drinks from a variety of regions. There are more than 30 individual “Global Marketplaces” throughout Future World and the World Showcase which are typically available from park opening to closing.
The global marketplaces for 2021 were as follows:
- THE ALPS (Opening October 1st)
- APPLESEED ORCHARD
- BELGIUM (Opening October 1st)
- BRAZIL (Opening October 1st)
- BREW-WING AT THE EPCOT EXPERIENCE (New for 2021)
- THE DONUT BOX
- EARTH EATS
- FLAVORS FROM FIRE
- HOPS & BARLEY
- KENYA (Opening October 1st)
- LOBSTER LANDING (Opening October 1st)
- MAC & EATS (Opening October 1st)
- THE NOODLE EXCHANGE (New for 2021)
- REFRESHMENT OUTPOST
- REFRESHMENT PORT
- ROTUNDA BISTRO (New for 2021)
- SHIMMERING SIPS
- SPAIN (Opening October 1st)
- THE SWANKY SAUCY SWINE (New for 2021)
- TANGERINE CAFE (New for 2021)
2021 Concerts and Entertainment
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival has a amazing line-up of concerts and entertainment offerings for 2021. As of July 2021, the follow shows have been announced which will take place on the American Gardens Theatre.
- July 16 to 19, 2021: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26, 2021: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2, 2021: Element
- August 6 to 9, 2021: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16, 2021: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23, 2021: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30, 2021: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6, 2021: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13, 2021: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20, 2021: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27, 2021: Epic! Live
In addition to the above referenced shows, guests will enjoy live shows by the JAMMin’ Chefs at the Canada Mill Stage, Mariachi Cobre at the American Gardens Theatre and the Voices of Liberty at the America Gardens Theatre.
Best hotels to stay when visiting the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
Local area hotels book up quickly so it is our recommendation that you get your reservations as early as possible. Crowd levels are typically higher than usual due not only to this special event, but for summer vacations and fall holidays. Typically in the fall, there are always large conventions coming to Orlando where many hotels block off rooms for the convention attendees.
If you are planning on consuming a number of adult beverages at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we would highly recommend you stay a hotel within walking distance or with a transportation service.
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resort Hotels
The Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resorts comprise the following resort hotels and vacation club properties:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas (vacation club)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas (vacation club)
All three are within walking distance to Epcot’s International Gateway (the entrance in the World Showcase area of the park) and there is also a water taxi service that runs all day long.
These resort hotel are very popular (especially during the Food & Wine Festival) and rates are typically not cheap. Prices range from less than $500 per night to more than $1,000 per night depending on the room type and the date of the stay. There are no resort fees but there is a daily parking charge of $25.00 to go along with resort and sales taxes.
The Walt Disney World Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Dolphin is one of our favorite hotels in Orlando and it is our “go to” when we are planning on visiting Epcot. The Dolphin is immediately adjacent to the Walt Disney World Boardwalk and within easy walking distance of both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Water taxi transportation is also available.
The Dolphin is part of the Marriott Bonvoy program so guests can earn or use points for their stay at one of the 1,514 rooms or suites. There are extensive amenities and dining options at this massive resort.
Hotel rates range around $200.00 per night to more than $400.00 per night depending on the time a year and room type. There is a $35 per day resort fee plus a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax. Self parking costs $30 per night.
If any of these hotel recommendations don’t work for you, CLICK HERE to see a list of other on site hotels as well as local area hotels near the Walt Disney World Resort.