The SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western is an affordable, limited service hotel that is located near the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Situated approximately two miles from Disney Springs, this 123-room hotel is currently being renovated (fall 2023) and features an outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel also offers scheduled shuttle bus service to the Walt Disney World theme parks.
If you thinking about staying at SureStay Plus in Lake Buena Vista or any of the amazing hotels in the Orlando area, we would appreciate if you can use our links when making the reservations. Endless Summer is an affiliate with Marriott, Hilton & Expedia.com, receiving a small commission for each stay that was referred by our website. all commission for each stay that was referred by our website.
The SureStay Plus Hotel – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hotel rates at the SureStay Plus?
The SureStay Plus is a fairly affordable hotel. Depending on the time of year, hotel rates typically range from around $100 per night to more than $150 per night (for peak travel times).
How close is the SureStay Plus to the Walt Disney World theme parks?
The SureStay Plus is located approximately two miles from Disney Springs and about 10 to 15 minutes to all four of the Walt Disney World theme parks.
How close is the hotel to Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando?
The SureStay Plus is located approximately 15 minutes to the Universal Orlando Resort via Interstate 4 or Palm Parkway / Turkey Lake Road. SeaWorld Orlando is approximately 10 minutes from the hotel.
Is there a Resort Fee or Parking Charge at the SureStay Plus?
As of the fall 2023, there are no parking charges or resort fees at the SureStay Plus.
Does the SureStay Plus offer theme park transportation?
The SureStay Plus also offers scheduled shuttle bus service to the Walt Disney World theme parks. There is also free transportation to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Store.
Is there a nice pool at the SureStay Plus?
The SureStay Plus has a fair-sized outdoor pool with outdoor patio seating.
What are the food & beverage options at the hotel?
Other than an on-site lobby marketplace, there are food & beverage options at the hotel. At the time of our last stay in the fall 2023, a “bar” is being constructed in the lobby area which is anticipated to have some type of limited food service.
What is the pet policy at the hotel?
The SureStay Plus does not allow pets.
The Location of the SureStay Plus
The SureStay Plus has one of the most convenient locations near the Walt Disney World Resort, just two miles north of Disney Springs. The hotel is also very close to International Drive, SeaWorld Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center and Interstate 4. Overall, the property is well located near all the Orlando area theme parks, the Orlando International Airport and several of Orlando’s major shopping & entertainment destinations.
8200 Palm Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32836
It will take travelers about 25 minutes to get to the hotel from the Orlando International Airport and around 10 minutes to get to the Orlando / Orange County Convention Center.
There are several restaurants and retail venues within a very short distance to the hotel which include Olive Garden, Kobe’ Japanese Steakhouse, Paddywagon Irish Pub, KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot and a Starbucks coffee shop. Additional shopping outlets and restaurants are located nearby along Apopka Vineland.
Theme parks and other local destinations are short distance to the hotel. Per Google Maps, travel time is as follows (non-peak hours):
- Disney Springs: Less than 10 minutes.
- The Magic Kingdom Park: Approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- EPCOT: Approximately 15 minutes.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Approximately 20 minutes.
- The Universal Orlando Resort: Approximately 20 minutes.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Less than 15 minutes.
- ICON Park: Less than 15 minutes.
- Downtown Orlando: Approximately 30 minutes.
- Orlando Premium Outlets: Less than 10 minutes.
- Vineland Premium Outlets: Approximately 25 minutes.
At just 123-rooms in size, the SureStay a is not a major resort hotels in the area outside of Walt Disney World so it does not have all the features & amenities of the larger properties. However, it’s amenities are considered to be adequate for this price point.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool that features a whirlpool tub and ample patio seating surrounding the pool. Pool hours are from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
The SureStay features a small fitness center with cardiovascular machines as well as strength training equipment. The fitness center is open from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Additional Amenities at SureStay include:
- Free parking
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Self service laundry facilities
The Rooms and Hotel Rates
At 123-rooms, the Sure Stay is considered one of the smaller hotel in this area. In-room amenities include flat panel televisions, kitchenettes with refrigerators, dishwasher and cooktops, a coffee maker, iron / ironing board, in-room safe and a hair dryer.
- One Bedroom Suite with One King Bed: Includes one King sized bed and a separate living area, kitchenette and pullout sofa sleeper.
- One Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds: Includes two Queen sized beds and a separate living area, kitchenette and pullout sofa sleeper.
- Two Bedroom Suite with One King and Two Queen Beds: Includes one King sized bed and two Queen sized beds with a separate living area, kitchenette and pullout sofa sleeper.
Mobility accessible suites are available for all three room types.
The hotel rates shown below are the best available rate for different dates during the year for two adults in both room traditional guest room types. Theses were obtained from the hotel web site at the time of publication.
|Rates for 2023 – 24||12/15/23||2/15/24||4/15/24|
|1 BR Suite – King||$149.00||$139.00||$139.00|
|1 BR Suite – 2 Queen||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
There is a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax on nightly rate.
What We Liked about the SureStay:
There are several things to like at this hotel.
- Fairly affordable hotel that’s a decent value for the money
- Great location near Walt Disney World, restaurants & shopping
What We Didn’t Like about the SureStay:
There were a few things not to like when staying at the this hotel which include:
- General hotel quality (however renovations are in process as of the fall 2023)
- Lack of parking at evening hours
- Traffic along Palm Parkway and Apopka Vineland Road
What We Think the SureStay is Perfect For:
With the SureStay, you get what you pay for so don’t have exceedingly high exceptions when staying at this property. However, the hotel is adequate for a wide variety of travelers visiting Walt Disney World or the greater Orlando area is perfect for:
- Guests visiting Walt Disney World and any of the other Orlando area theme parks
- Visitors seeking an extended stay type hotel (kitchenettes included with the rooms)
- Individuals and groups looking for an affordable hotel close to Disney