The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, International Drive / Orlando is a 1,682-room time share (vacation club) resort that is located along the International Drive corridor in Orlando, Florida, a short distance from the Walt Disney World Resort. This resort features hundreds of one- and two-bedroom condominium style units with full kitchens / kitchenettes, living areas and private patios.
The property was originally constructed in 2000 and consists of 30 individual five-story buildings in four phases. The main phase is the Bella Florida Village and the other three phases are know as the Amelia Village, the St. Augustine Village and the Key West Village.
The amenities at the Sheraton Vistana Villages are fairly extensive and include four heated outdoor resort style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center, massage services, organized activities, three food & beverage options and more, the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas could be the perfect spot for your next Orlando vacation.
Since the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas is a vacation club property, there are opportunities to be an owner. Guests can schedule an appointment for a at the on site Sheraton Vacation Club Gallery which is located in the St. Augustine Village.
At the time of most recent stay there were a small number of features that were not available due to COVID restrictions. Once fully reopened, we will update this resorts tour and review.
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the nightly hotel rates at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas?
The Sheraton Vistana Village Resort Villas is fairly well priced with rates ranging from less than $150 per night to around $250 per night depending on the time of year and type of room. See our price chart below for specific rates.
How close is the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas to the Disney theme parks?
Every single theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort is approximately 20 minutes door-to-door (provided you are driving yourself) from the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas. Universal Orlando is 15 to 20 minutes away and SeaWorld Orlando is around 10 minutes from the resort.
Does the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas provide transportation to the Disney theme parks?
The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas does not provide theme park transportation to Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando.
However, the International Drive I-RIDE Trolley picks up from the front of the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas and provides access to a number of attractions along the International Drive corridor including SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica.
Do the units at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas feature full kitchens?
Each unit at the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas is set up like a condominium unit with a full kitchen or kitchenette, living / dining area and an enclosed bedroom.
Does the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas have a nice pool area?
There are four different pool areas at the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas which include the quarter-acre Bella pool, the Key West Pool, the St. Augustine Pool and the Quiet pool. Each pool has its own unique features.
Is the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas pet friendly?
The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas is not a pet friendly hotel. However, services animals that comply with the ADA are permitted.
Is there a Resort Fee or Parking Charges at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas?
There are no resort fees or parking charges for guests staying at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas.
What is the check-in and check-out time for the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas?
The check in-time at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas is 4:00 pm and check out time is at 10:00 am.
The Location of the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas has a good location in the Orlando / International Drive tourist corridor and is central to the theme parks. Internatinal Drive runs parallel with Interstate 4 and the most convenient exists are SR 535 (Apopka Vineland Road) or Central Florida Parkway (eastbound only). Guests can also access International Drive from SR 528 (Beach Line Expressway).
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, International Drive / Orlando
12401 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
The best way to get to the Orlando International Airport from the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas is to take International Drive to the Beach Line Expressway (SR 528), then head east to the airport. This route will take approximately 20 minutes without traffic delays.
Travel time per Google Maps (non-peak hours) to the other Orlando area theme parks and significant destinations include:
- SeaWorld Orlando: approximately 10 minutes (3.5 miles)
- The Universal Orlando Resort: approximately 15 – 20 minutes (9.4 miles)
- ICON Park: less than 15 minutes (4.8 miles)
- Downtown Orlando: approximately 25 minutes (16.8 miles)
- Vineland Premium Outlets: approximately 5 minutes (1.4 miles)
- The Mall at Millenia: approximately 20 minutes (10.6 miles)
- The Florida Mall: approximately 20 to 25 minutes (9.6 miles)
Amenities at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
The amenities at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas are fairly extensive are are outlined below. However, what sets this resort apart from a traditional hotel is the extensive number of pool areas.
The Pools at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
There are a total of four heated outdoor pools at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, each having there own character, style and design.
The Bella Pool
The Bella Pool is located right behind the Welcome Center which includes the Breeze Bar & Grille. This quarter-acre pool features a rock waterfall, in-water volleyball net, extensive wet deck area, lap pool lanes, a whirlpool spa and a very large patio with lounge chairs.
The Bella Pool is open daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM and refreshments are served starting at 11:00 AM.
The Quiet Pool
The Quiet Pool is immediately adjacent to the Bella Pool and is a perfect spot to relax. There is ample seating around the Quiet pool.
This pool has similar hours to the Bella Pool.
The St. Augustine Pool
The St. Augustine Pool is the perfect place for kids. Along with a beach-entry resort pool there is a pirate ship themed water play area as well as a two-story water slide. The Pirate’s Cove Pool Bar opens at 11:00 AM and services lunch and dinner.
The St. Augustine Pool is open daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
The Key West Pool
The relaxing Key West Pool area is located in the Key West Village section of the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas. This area features a resort style pool, small children’s splash pad area and whirlpool tub.
The Key West Pool is open daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Additional amenities and things to do at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, International Drive / Orlando
- Two fully equipped fitness centers with a variety of cardiovascular machines and strength training equipment.
- On-site massage services
- Basketball, shuffleboard and volleyball courts
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Activity center with organized activities
- Tennis courts
- An on-site marketplace
- Children’s playgrounds
- Jogging paths
- Outdoor barbecue grills
- Complimentary WIFI
The Key West Activity Center was closed during the time of our visit but it hosts a number of daily activities for guests to enjoy.
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas Food and Beverage Options
There are a several different food and beverage options available at the the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas which include grab-and-go, quick service and resort casual dining.
Breeze Bar & Grille
Located on the ground level of the Welcome Center just adjacent to the Bella Pool, Breeze Bar & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breeze serves american fare including sandwiches, salads and pizzas.
Breeze is a counter-service restaurant with outdoor tables under a covered patio.
Pirate’s Cove Pool Bar
Pirate’s Cove Pool Bar is located by the St. Augustine Pool and is open for lunch and dinner. This poolside restaurant features salads, burgers and sandwiches as well as beer, wine and specialty cocktails.
The Villages Marketplace
The Villages Marketplace is located just outside the St. Augustine Pool and the resorts Grab & Go dining options. Breads, deli meats, soups, snacks, drinks and Starbucks coffee are served throughout the day.
The Rooms at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
All rooms feature a full kitchen or kitchenette with flatware and cookware, a washer & dryer and a fully furnished living room. The Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience beds are also included in the villas.
The room types at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas are as follows:
- One-Bedroom Smaller Villa: This 500 square foot villas sleeps up to four adults and includes a king-size bed and a sofa bed. Features include a whirlpool tub, separate dining area and two televisions.
- One-Bedroom Smaller Villa with Balcony: This 490 square foot villas sleeps up to four adults and includes a king-size bed and a sofa bed. Features include a whirlpool tub, separate dining area, two televisions and a screened patio.
- One-Bedroom Villa: This 830 square foot villas sleeps up to four adults and includes a king-size bed and a sofa bed. Features include a whirlpool tub, separate dining area, two televisions and a screened patio.
- Two-Bedroom Villa: This 1,400 square foot villas sleeps up to eight adults and includes two king-size beds in the bedrooms and two sofa beds.
- Two-Bedroom Villa: This 1,050 square foot villas sleeps up to eight adults and includes a king-size bed in the master bedroom, two double beds in the guest bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area.
All the villas include an alarm clock(s), coffee maker / tea service, flat panel televisions featuring premium channels and pay-per-view movies, DVD players and Wi-Fi high-speed internet service.
Hotels Rates at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
Rates are this resort vary for different dates throughout the year. The rates shown below are the best available rate for two adults and two children in three different room types offered at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas.
The following rates were obtained from the web site at the time of publication.
|Rates for 2021||July 15th||Sept. 15th||Dec. 15th|
|One Bedroom Smaller Villa||$135.00||$145.00||$142.00|
|One Bedroom Villa||$153.00||$157.00||$161.00|
|Two Bedroom Villa||$207.00||$235.00||$252.00|
There is a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax on rates for this hotel.
What we liked about the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
There are a number of things to like at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas. Following are some of the highlights:
- Spacious Villas: The villas were fairly spacious and well appointment for a comfortable stay. We stayed in a smaller one-bedroom villa and had plenty of space to spread out.
- Extensive Amenities: Four pools, two fitness centers, plenty of activities, tennis courts, basketball, sand volleyball court – we were very impressed.
- Good Location: The Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas is located in the southern part of International Drive and very close to SeaWorld. Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando are less than 20 minutes away.
- Excellent Value for the Price: Based on the nightly rates for a condo type room, the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas is one of the best values in the Orlando theme park area.
What we did not like about the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
There were a few things we did not like during our stay at the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas.
- Theme Park Transportation: Most hotels in the Orlando area have complimentary transportation while the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas recommends that guests use the International Drive I_RIDE Trolly system.
- Traffic on International Drive: During peak times the traffic on International Drive is heavy and traveling to Disney or Universal could take more than 30 minutes.
- Sales Pitch at Check-in: Since this resort is a vacation club and their goal is to convert hotel guests to owners, there was a bit of a sales pitch at check-in.
What we think the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas is perfect for?
This hotel has so much to offer in just about every area and we consider it a good fit for the travelers who are coming to the Orlando area for:
- Theme park vacations: With its close proximity to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal, Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas is perfect spot to stay for your next theme park visit.
- Long term stays: With private bedroom’s and full kitchens that are not typical of the standard hotel room, guests to be completely comfortable during a long term stay.
- Large Families / Traveling Parties: The villas are very spacious and can sleep up to 8 so they are perfect for the large family or traveling party.
Our Endless Summer Hotel Rating
Although the entire resort was not open during our visit, we found the Sheraton was clean, has spacious room and offers a number of great activities for vacationers to the Orlando area.
As a result we rate the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas a 4.0 out of a possible 5 stars and would give it an average recommendation for your next trip to the Orlando area.