The three hotels in the Marriott Village Lake Buena Vista are among some of the best affordable hotels near the Walt Disney World Resort. All of these hotels are located on one single property which is off Vineland Avenue near the intersection of Apopka Vineland Road (SR 535), just minutes to Disney Springs and the four Disney theme parks.
The three hotels in the Marriott Village are as follows:
- The Courtyard by Marriott
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites
- The Springhill Suites by Marriott
The entire property has a 24-hour manned entrance gate and is fully self contained. The hotels share amenities including four individual pools, a children’s playground area, gift shop, 24-hour fitness center and food hall. Transportation to the Disney theme parks is also included.
These three hotels are is part of the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program where members can earn and use points during their stay. Marriott also offers a “Best Rate Guarantee” when booking through one of their official reservation channels so if you thinking about staying at the Ritz-Carlton or any of Marriott’s great hotels, we would appreciate if you can use our affiliate links when making the reservation.
In addition, these hotels are “Walt Disney World Good Neighbor” hotels which offer a Guest Services Desk, vacation packages and complimentary theme park shuttle service to the Magic Kingdom Ticket & Transportation Center.
The Courtyard Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
The Courtyard Lake Buena Vista is located at 8623 Vineland Avenue in Orlando, Florida. This hotel is part of the Marriott chain and is a Category 4 hotel. There are a total of 304 rooms and eight suites in this five-story property to go along with four meeting rooms totaling 2,866 square feet of meeting space (total capacity is 120 persons). A number of rooms feature outdoor patios. On-site parking is available for a fee of $17.00 per day and pets are not allowed.
Within the hotel itself is The Bistro which is a full service restaurant open for breakfast (buffet at $18.95 per person), lunch and dinner. The menu consists of American fare including burgers, pasta and salads. In addition to The Bistro is the Connect Cafe which servers coffee as well as grab-and-go meals.
The Courtyard features both an outdoor pool & spa as well as an indoor pool & spa (which is very rare for moderate priced hotels in the Orlando area.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista is located at 8615 Vineland Avenue in Orlando, Florida. This hotel is part of the Marriott chain and is a Category four hotel. There are a total of 388 rooms that feature a variety of single and double bed rooms to go along with family suites that include bunk beds, cribs and mini-fridges. On-site parking is available for a fee of $17 per day and pets are not allowed.
This hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast for it guests in a designated seating area. There is also an outdoor pool with hot tub and a splash as well as a covered patio that has a pool table and ping pong.
The Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
The Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista is located at 8601 Vineland Avenue in Orlando, Florida. This hotel is part of the Marriott chain and is a Category four hotel. There are a total of 400 suites rooms that feature a variety of single and double bed rooms with wet bars, microwave ovens and mini-fridges. On-site parking is available for a fee of $17 per day and pets are not allowed.
This hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast for it guests in a designated seating area. There is also an outdoor pool with hot tub and a splash pad for kids.
The Location of the Marriott Village
The hotels at the Marriott Village enjoy one of the most convenient locations in the Orlando tourist district just off Vineland Avenue immediately adjacent to Interstate 4 and Apopka Vineland Road (SR 535). This property is centrally located to all the Orlando area theme parks, the convention center and the area’s major shopping & entertainment destinations.
It will take about 25 to 30 minutes to get to The Marriott Village from the Orlando International Airport and approximately 10 minutes to get to the Orlando / Orange County Convention Center.
There are three restaurants immediately adjacent to the hotels and are just steps outside the rear gate offering a variety of different dining options. These three restaurants are as follows:
- BJ’s Restaurant – Moderate to upscale American cuisine.
- Bahama Breeze – Moderate to upscale Caribbean cuisine.
- Golden Corral – Family-friendly buffet featuring all-you-can-eat American food.
In addition to the above reference restaurants, the following dining establishments are within two-miles of the Marriott Village:
- Pollo Tropical
- Landry’s Seafood
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Panera Bread
- Olive Garden
The Orlando area theme parks are also a short distance to the hotel and per Google Maps, travel time is as follows (non-peak hours):
- The Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort: approximately 25 minutes.
- EPCOT at the Walt Disney World Resort: approximately 20 minutes.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: approximately 20 minutes.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 14 to 22 minutes.
- Disney Springs: Approximately 10 minutes.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Approximately 15 minutes.
- The Universal Orlando Resort: Approximately 20 minutes.
- Downtown Orlando: Approximately 30 minutes.
- Vineland Premium Outlets: Less than 5 minutes (approximately 20 minute walk).
Hotels Amenities at the Marriott Village
In addition to the pools at the individual hotels which are open from 7:PM to 10:PM, the three properties at the Marriott Village share a number of amenities including:
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour game room
- 24-hour business services center
- Free transportation to the Magic Kingdom Ticket & Transportation Center at the Walt Disney World Resort
- Gift Shop (open 8:AM to 11:PM)
- Complimentary WiFi (Enhanced high speed WiFi is available for an additional $6.99 per day)
- On-site Connections Food Hall (quick service dining, deserts, drinks and coffee) ** Was not open at the time of our last stay in January 2022 **
- In-room delivery service from 5:PM to 10:PM
- On site Hertz Rental Car desk
Hotels Rates at the Marriott Village
The follow rates are the rates for each of the individual hotels for a variety of different dates throughout 2022. The rates shown below are the best available rate for two adults and two-children in a room with two beds. The rates were obtained from the hotels web site at the time of publication of this article.
|Rates for 2022||March 15||June 15th||October 15th|
|Fairfield Inn and Suites||$251.00||$114.00||$90.00|
There are no resort fees at each of these hotels but there is a 6% resort tax on top of a 6.5% sales tax on rates for each of these hotels. Parking was indicated to be $17.00 per night during our latest stay.
If you are a Marriott Bonvoy member you can use points for these hotels. Category 4 hotels require 20,000 during off peak nights, 25,000 during standard nights and 30,000 during peak nights.
What We Liked about the Hotels at The Marriott Village
There are many different things to like at these three hotel. Following are some of the highlights:
- Affordable room rates
- Fairly clean and comfortable hotels
- Great central location to the theme parks and local area attractions
- Nice amenities and things to do (especially for this price point)
- Free transportation to the Walt Disney World Resort
- Walking distance to restaurants and shops
What We Didn’t Like about the Hotels at The Marriott Village
There were a few things not to like when staying at the Marriott Village.
- Smaller than average room size (single bed Fairfield Inn & Suites room)
- Signs of wear and use were evident in common areas
- Heavy vehicle traffic immediately outside of the hotel entrance
- Daily on-site parking fee of $17.00.
What We Think the Hotels at The Marriott Village are Perfect For:
These hotels are perfect for a wide variety of travelers coming to the Orlando area for and is perfect for:
- Quick weekend trips to Walt Disney World
- Theme parks hoppers as it is centrally located between Disney, Universal and SeaWorld
- Long term vacations and family stays (in suite rooms)
- Budget and economy travelers
Our Endless Summer Hotel Rating
Endless Summer Florida has been to many different economy and moderate hotels in the in the Orlando tourist area and have stayed at all three hotels in the Marriott Village. We feel that each of these three hotels represent a very good value for the home.
Endless Summer rates these hotels 3.75 out of a possible 5 stars and recommend it for your next trip to Orlando to visit the theme parks.