Lombard’s Seafood Grille is one of the best in-park table service dining venues at The Universal Orlando Resort. This popular eatery specializes in seafood like fresh fish, clam chowder and lobster rolls. There is also a wide range of sandwiches, salads and burgers as well.
Located in the San Francisco section of the park just across from the exit of the Fast and Furious – Supercharged attraction, Lombard’s is open daily for lunch and dinner service starting at 11:00 AM until the park closes. The Wharf Bar (outdoor bar facing the central lagoon), is also open daily from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Hours do vary so please check during the day of your visit.
The large lobby / reception area features a unique fish fountain which is perfect for the Fisherman’s Wharf theming. There is a large indoor dining room, highlighted by a central saltwater aquarium, where guests can relax in air-conditioned comfort. Additionally, the restaurant features a second floor with outdoor patio seating facing the central lagoon.
The Menu at Lombard’s
Lombard’s features an everyday menu for both lunch and dinner. The specific menu items are indicated below with prices as of January 2023.
- Mission Street Shrimp Cocktail ($14.00)
- Calamari ($14.00)
- San Pablo Spanish & Artichoke Dip ($12.00)
- Tuna Poke’ ($15.00)
- Roasted Garlic Edamame ($9.00)
Soups and Salads
- San Francisco Cobb Salad ($7.00)
- Caesar Salad ($15.00); with grilled chicken ($19.00), with shrimp ($25.00), with salmon when available($23.00)
- New England Clam Chowder ($9.00)
- Classic French Onion Soup ($9.00)
- Catch of the Day (Market Price) – when available includes wahoo ($34.00), swordfish ($31.00), mahi mahi ($29.00) and salmon ($31.00)
- Fisherman’s Basket ($27.00)
- Fish and Chips ($22.00)
- Cioppino Ocean Bowl ($29.00)
- Branzino ($37.00)
- Shrimp Alfredo ($23.00)
- Golden Gate Noodle Bowl; with grilled chicken ($26.00), with shrimp ($28.00), mahi mahi ($27.00), tofu ($21.00)
- Lombard’s Lobster Roll ($29.00)
- Filet Mignon ($35.00)
- The Wharf Burfger ($20.00)
- Baja Mahi Tacos ($23.00)
- Sausalito Grilled Chicken ($18.00)
- Fountain beverage ($4.49)
- Ice Tea ($4.29)
- Frozen Drinks ($4.99)
- Juice ($2.69)
- Milk ($2.69)
- Hot coffee, tea or cocoa ($2.79)
- Espresso ($2.99)
- Cappuccino ($3.99)
- Premium bottle water ($5.50)
- Caramel Cheesecake ($6.99)
- Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake ($6.99)
- Classic Key Lime Pie ($7.00)
- Mocha Pyramid ($5.99)
Lombard’s has a fairly extensive drink menu as well as a fair sized selection of beers and wines. Cocktails range in price from $14.25 to $16.50 and include Margaritas, Bloody Mary’s and Old Fashioned’s.
The beer and wine selections include:
- Bottled Bud Light, Miller LIght, Budweiser & Michelob Ultra ($9.50)
- Bottled Stella ($11.00)
- Bottled While Claw and Corona ($10.50)
- Bottled Tropicannon IPA($10.00)
- Draft Bud Light ($10.50)
- Draft Sam Adams and Blue Moon ($11.50)
- Non-Alcoholic Clausthaler ($8.50)
- Maschio Processo ($12.00 split)
- Mum Brutt ($53.00 bottle)
- Borsao Rose’ ($11.00 glass / $41.00 bottle)
- Guenoc Chardonnay ($10.00 glass / $38.00 bottle)
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc ($19.00 glass / $49.00 bottle)
- Pacific Rim Riesling ($10.00 glass / $38.00 bottle)
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio ($15.00 glass / $56.00 bottle)
- Chalk Hill Chardonnay ($16.00 glass / $60.00 bottle)
- Erath Pinot Noir ($14.00 glass / $53.00 bottle)
- Murphy Goode Merlot ($11.00 glass / $41.00 bottle)
- Trapiche Oak Cask Malbec ($10.00 glass / $38.00 bottle)
- Sebastiani Cabernet Savignon ($12.00 glass / $45.00 bottle)
- Cline Zinfandel ($11.00 glass / $41.00 bottle)
Children ages 9 and under will enjoy a variety of kid entrees which include penne marinara, grilled chicken, chicken fingers and a hamburger. Most kid entrees offer one or two side items.
Prices are reasonable and range from $9.00 to $10.00.
Our Review of Louie’s
Lombard’s is our favorite in-park dining experience at the Universal Orlando Resort. The Endless Summer family has had a number of dinners as well as enjoyed their dessert parties / reserved seating for nighttime spectaculars from many years ago.
We consider the food very good and a fair value for table service theme park restaurants. Our most recent experience in January 2023 was great and we had no problems getting a same-day reservation for 7:00 PM (which could be an issue during peak summer months and holiday).
Our recent meal started with the Calamari and the San Pablo Spinach & Artichoke Dip followed by entrees which included the Mahi Mahi and a lobster roll. Dessert includes Key Lime Pie and the Mocha Pyramid.
All the food items were well prepared and served at the perfect temperature. Despite the park closing one hour prior to our reservation time, our server never rushed our meal. As always, our experience was pleasant and we are looking forward to our next visit to Lombard’s in the near future.
Click here to see the Top 10 Best Rides at Universal Studios Florida
Second Floor Seasonal Passholder Dining
It’s not often that is happens but we enjoyed a special dining experience at Lombard’s which was offered exclusively for Passholders. We were offered the second floor outdoor patio which has amazing views of the park as a whole. There was just one other table occupied during our weekday lunch, leading us to feel like VIP’s.
Hopefully Universal will offer this again at some point soon.
Where Should We Stay When Visiting the Universal Orlando Resort?
The Universal Orlando Resort has a number of great on site hotels at Universal and each and every one of them have their own benefits, characteristics and price points.
There are multiple “categories” of hotels which are as follows:
- Premier Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred & Value Hotels and Resorts
- Prime Value Hotels and Resorts
Premier category hotels include the Lowe’s Portofino Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel and the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Although higher in price, the added benefit of the free Universal Express Unlimited (TM) is well worth the expense. Once you experience unlimited front of the line access, it is VERY difficult to go back to a theme park without it.
Check out all the Universal on-site hotels and resorts as well as our recommended off site local area hotels by CLICKING HERE.App